The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Learnt to Bow properly. Am relatively poor at it I'm sure, but at least I won't be useless. Speed running elder dragons aside, I definitely prefer bows as my ranged weapon of choice. hurray for no reloads

My Challenges are infinitely better.
No "reloads" huh. *wink* Gotcha.

Maybe, mine is about having faith in humanity.
It's not good.

It's a miracle, Chivalry now has custom loadouts! Only took 'em 2 years. And for some reason, the best players I encountered were axe and hammer wielders... odd.

Hammered Alatreon again. Sure is boring, waitin' around for an opening to smack 'em in the face... 'least with a Greatsword, you get a satisfying hitspark and, very often, a flinch.

Despite that only bein' my fourth or so time hammerin' Ala, I got 3 KOs. Bet I'd get 4 if I did it solo.

No "reloads" huh. *wink* Gotcha.

lolwut

Azure Striker Gunvolt is supposed to release tomorrow. Might look into that. Layton vs Wright is also releasing. Hm, decisions.

Beat Path of Radiance. On to Radiant Dawn!

Final boss is human? No dark god from Lehran's Medallion? No demon king? No...shadow dragon?

Well, at least I was technically fighting a black dragon. I hate it when I need Aether and it fails to activate, but does so against random weak grunts...

I found the Morag Tong headquarters! I can finally join them after all these years. Pretty badass too, since you essentially get a license to kill for your specified target which can be shown to guards to drop the earned bounty. Even witnesses refuse to get involved during a fight.

I hate it when I need Aether and it fails to activate, but does so against random weak grunts...

Glad to know I'm not alone.

http://www.mediascape.co.jp/zunps/

This is only for fanmade 2hu games, not the official titles. Controllers wouldn't work at all for the shmups. Doesn't seem to be localizing either. Well, maybe someday that'll change.

Last edited:
Finished the prologue of Layton vs Ace Attorney, which had one half puzzles, the other half court. Didn't care for the puzzles, but the first court section was nice. Chocolate, fish, and sunglasses at night were involved. Graphics aren't as nice as AA5's since the game's a bit older when it originally released, but it has much more voice acting than AA5. Voices are pretty good, aside from Maya's.

Attempted to solo Supremacy Brachy... no dice. Timed out. The shakas can't do much since they're constantly bein' bombarded by slimesplosions, even when they aren't bein' targeted, and Brachy loves his Sucker Pawnch-es, so my DPS was just too low. It's a simple matter of gettin' hit less often: with enough practice, I'll be able to solo 'em. Question is, what will break first: my Spirit +15, or its entire health bar?

Brachy aside, I'm slowly becoming bored with Monster Hunter once again. Once Event Brachy is defeated (... or I give up) I'll have no more goals. Little will to create any new ones. I've tried Sword 'n Shield, but the weapon is much too simple. Viability depends on how quick-witted 'n intelligent you are with your items, and these ain't qualities I can call my own. I tried Lance awhile back as well, but I shall always prefer Gunlance. Explosions. ~

Been playing Layton vs. Wright. It started off particularly meh but it's good now, though not as good as Dual Destinies. It'll likely get better.

Ni no Kuni.
Its a bit like a Pokemon RPG with all the creature capturing and element types.

But with a waaaaaay better plot

Beat Layton vs. Wright. It got a lot better, yes. Overall it was a rather enjoyable experience, though I would say I prefer regular Ace Attorney with its multiple stories instead of one continuous one. Not sure how I felt about the whole puzzle thing, I didn't find myself particularly eager to play many of them, I much preferred the courtroom sections. Maybe I'd find them more enjoyable in a complete Layton game?

There are still some DLC things left to do, I'll get to those.

Best character, uh, idk for sure. Emeer was pretty cool, and I liked Greyerl and some others as well. I can't put my finger on it right now, but somehow it felt like the characters weren't handled as well as in the Phoenix Wright games I've played/seen. I think part of the problem was how many of the witnesses had nearly the same story due to the "group witness" mechanic. Out of court interrogation also wasn't really a thing.

Back