The Ranting/Venting Thread.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
1. Hating Florida more and more each day.
2. I miss Boston.

EDIT - Anthony ..
o_O, well. does she like that he looks at her? e_e. So to you.. it's like "DUDE WTF, SHE'S ALL MINE. BACK OFF". Kind of thing. Yeah, aren't all guys like that? xP

Shes unaware. I was told a lil bit a go by my buddy.

and yeah it is like the, "wtf shes mine" kinda thing. I just dont wanna do something stupid or seem like an overprotective bf, because then ill seem like i don't trust her.

and to Celeste, thanks. and im not doing anything til I know more. see it for myself.

1. I had 4 boxes of soda...now theres only 2
2. All the Mr. Goodbar's are gone(Hershey candy)
3. Tomorrow is a school school day
4. I got 3 games yesterday but I only got to play 2 of them

1.tomaro is a school day -_-

2. i hate the damn school -_-

3. tomaro is monday -_-

4. i hate the damn monday -_-

ARav989 said:
Shes unaware. I was told a lil bit a go by my buddy.

and yeah it is like the, "wtf shes mine" kinda thing. I just dont wanna do something stupid or seem like an overprotective bf, because then ill seem like i don't trust her.

and to Celeste, thanks. and im not doing anything til I know more. see it for myself.

Yeah, that's a good thing to do ..

1. I wish there was snow..
2. I hate school as well (Monday, eh)
3. I've been really bored lately.
4. Got to finish my Health Project on Acid Reflux.
5. On Dec. 10th, I have to present it in front of the class for 10 mins.
6. Ugh, heartburn!
7. It's already 10 o'clock.
8. I wish I was in high school.
9. This kid (Ryan) ..
10. In January, I have to get a check up, and get that tube camera thingy down my stomach, to see if my heartburn (or my acid reflux disease) is damaging my esophagus. x_x

EDIT - bw!, eh.. I know!! xD Me too.

1: I have to write a freaking 4-6 page essay for Monday.
2: Tommorow is a school day....unless I eat something bad and throw up..
3: All my favorite shows are on different channels.
4: Tommorow I have to read the essay in front of class
5: I'm wasting my time writing this.
6: I'm out of Soda
7: It's cold in my room
8: I have a D in Math
9: My dad just realized I haven't brushed my teeth in awhile
10: People are reading these rants.

1) BOOM FREAKING HEADSHOT (Had to get that out lol, I play too much CS)

2) Tomorrow School!

3) In about a week my book report project due and I haven't read a page! High School is fun and easy but I'm just lazy =[

Pikachu256 said:
1) BOOM FREAKING HEADSHOT (Had to get that out lol, I play too much CS)

2) Tomorrow School!

3) In about a week my book report project due and I haven't read a page! High School is fun and easy but I'm just lazy =[

LMAO #1. I sometimes say that.. It's hilarious because I use my headset.. and whenever I headshot someone, I'm like "BOOM HEADSHOT!" xD!

Well, everything you just said, is what I'm ranting about. I have a project due next week as well :p

WiiWouldLike2Play said:

LMAO #1. I sometimes say that.. It's hilarious because I use my headset.. and whenever I headshot someone, I'm like "BOOM HEADSHOT!" xD!

Well, everything you just said, is what I'm ranting about. I have a project due next week as well :p

Everyone has a freggin essay do. I have a religion one to do thats due on the 10th.

i'm not even that freggin religious! I believe in God and all that but I don't entirely believe everything

I have a paper on Religion to do, too :\
<---- Athiest
D:

Celeste said:
I have a paper on Religion to do, too :\
<---- Athiest
D:

ironic ay? you should ask your proffesor or teacher to get you outa the assignment because your an atheist.

Well I am confused.
I hate Mondays.
Snow Day is looking like it won't be happening tomorrow.

At least I don't have any work to due for school yet.

=[ I'm Arizona We Never get snow in the lower parts! I knew I should've stayed in San Jose, California!

Oh god i just remember I have a Spanish test tomorrow........I'm gonna get off the PC and study in about 10 mins

I like the name of this thread...

One thing that p*sses me off is mother and child parking spaces - why is there so f*cking many of them outside the supermarket door? There's literally about 5000 disabled/mother and child parking spaces, and I have to f*cking park 200 yards away - just because my legs work properly and or I don't have a kid! (plus my parking spaces are right next to other cars - whilst disabled/mother and child spaces are like twice the size?!)
Its my taxes that pay disability benefits! I should get the best parking spaces!?*

Another thing that p*sses me off is societies obsession with "Status". Everyone acts like a d*ck all the time trying to one-up each other and act important - because "how we are percieved by others" is the driving force behind all human behaviour it seems!?
Take for instance St Andrews - a very up-market rich student town. The University (and therefore the little town) is full of students/children of wealthy people. As such they dress like goons (every guy wears a: Polo shirt and jeans or a shirt sticking out from under a pringle top and jeans - and they all have the same f*cking Prince William haircut). St Andrews Students all congregate in the towns coffee shops talking EXTREMELY LOUDLY with their grating (must pronounce every syllable correctly) accents. But the thing is - they do this as if they truly believe what they have to say is important - and in hearing it we should all be in awe/wonder of them..? I mean f*ck off, no-one cares about how much of your parents money you are spending. Or where you are meeting so-and-so at for lunch. In fact I think you are a pathetic tw*t trying to act like an adult, whilst mummy and daddy are still buying you all your clothes/food/haircuts/mobile phones, as well as supplying you with the money to go out and buy alcohol every night with your friends, in the hopes that you will be taken home by some cheesy guy who also purveys the illusion that he has money (when its in fact his parents).
Anyway I digress...
We all act like tw*ts in order to appear greater than our peers. And we allow other people to act like tw*ts as it reinforces our own behaviour and allows us to act like tw*ts - it's the British way. It's enough to drive a person into becoming a sarcastic, cynical, disfunctioning b*stard!**

*All opinions expressed in this rant are that of the person ranting - and not the opinions of Wiichat or any of its affiliates.

Last edited:
BrandonMcAuslan said:
I like the name of this thread...

One thing that p*sses me off is mother and child parking spaces - why is there so f*cking many of them outside the supermarket door? There's literally about 5000 disabled/mother and child parking spaces, and I have to f*cking park 200 yards away - just because my legs work properly and or I don't have a kid! (plus my parking spaces are right next to other cars - whilst disabled/mother and child spaces are like twice the size?!)
Its my taxes that pay disability benefits! I should get the best parking spaces!?*

Another thing that p*sses me off is societies obsession with "Status". Everyone acts like a d*ck all the time trying to one-up each other and act important - because "how we are percieved by others" is the driving force behind all human behaviour it seems!?
Take for instance St Andrews - a very up-market rich student town. The University (and therefore the little town) is full of students/children of wealthy people. As such they dress like goons (every guy wears a: Polo shirt and jeans or a shirt sticking out from under a pringle top and jeans - and they all have the same f*cking Prince William haircut). St Andrews Students all congregate in the towns coffee shops talking EXTREMELY LOUDLY with their grating (must pronounce every syllable correctly) accents. But the thing is - they do this as if they truly believe what they have to say is important - and in hearing it we should all be in awe/wonder of them..? I mean f*ck off, no-one cares about how much of your parents money you are spending. Or where you are meeting so-and-so at for lunch. In fact I think you are a pathetic tw*t trying to act like an adult, whilst mummy and daddy are still buying you all your clothes/food/haircuts/mobile phones, as well as supplying you with the money to go out and buy alcohol every night with your friends, in the hopes that you will be taken home by some cheesy guy who also purveys the illusion that he has money (when its in fact his parents).
Anyway I digress...
We all act like tw*ts in order to appear greater than our peers. And we allow other people to act like tw*ts as it reinforces our own behaviour and allows us to act like tw*ts - it's the British way. It's enough to drive a person into becoming a sarcastic, cynical, disfunctioning b*stard!**

*All opinions expressed in this rant are that of the person ranting - and not the opinions of Wiichat or any of its affiliates.
That was an absolutely fantastic read. You remind me of my Livejournal posts.

1. I'm not in a nest in North Carolina eating tacos.
That is all.

Back