The war against terrorism

Bebel130

Banned
Mar 4, 2010
Your girl's bed at night
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I want a straight honest opinion of what you think about the war versus terrorism.

I think its a bad choice to kepp fighting we should just nuke it and leave

Yes lets nuke everywhere with terrorists

Oh wait!

No humans left

im just talking about iraq since those cowards touched our soil and attacked the twin towers(sheds a tear),white house and pentagon

im just talking about iraq since those cowards touched our soil and attacked the twin towers(sheds a tear),white house and pentagon
Then more of there people elsewhere go mental and starts blowing them self's up in retaliation.
Not to mention we cant go there due to the radiation to get oil any more so you Americans cant drive your fancy cars any more.
Also not all people in that country are brainwashed morons

Dont tell me your one of those Americans that do things on impulse and don't think of the possible consequences

(No im not an american that does things on impulse im a mexican-ecuadorian-american that does things on impulse which has worked for me since i have tons of friends a GF and im in honors)
I they thinkgod is telling them to do bad stuff then they're brainwashed

Our fancy cars are now hybrids (electrical)

(No im not an american that does things on impulse im a mexican-ecuadorian-american that does things on impulse which has worked for me since i have tons of friends a GF and im in honors)

First you deny, then you say what I said was true?
I they thinkgod is telling them to do bad stuff then they're brainwashed
Our fancy cars are now hybrids (electrical)
Oh fancier

idiots, it wasn't iraq, it was afghanistan and not afghanistan itself but a terrorist group from afghanistan, iraq had nothing to do with it, iraq was because they had nuclear weapons which wasn't true, it was an excuse for the US to invade

Well im just saying that iraq is close to their so it could be the hiding spot of binladen and people are brainwashed by muslism over there Now maybe i could be just stereotyping but thats the way americans are taught

i really don´t care if there is war or not, well if it does not involve me at least

Last edited:
hold on bebel, are you saying by being a muslim you're brainwashed?? you're brainwashed yourself, not by christianity but by you're goverment idiot oh and uhm, the family Bin Laden lives in France, he could be hiding here, why didn't come here and start a war? maybe that gives you something to think about, how your goverment really works, think about how great the world's ''greatest'' nation is, patriotic ass, that's the reason why you play CoD? huh, thinking they're all iraqis? and before you do start a topic about terrorism, do your homework, I live in Belgium and have more of a clue then you what's going on in the USA

Last edited:
Back