The "You Should Subscribe to This Guy on YouTube" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodine

Sonic expert
Jan 25, 2009
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Subscribed to somebody on YouTube that entertains you so much you'd like to spread the word? Well go ahead.

Name: James Rolfe
Alias: The Angry Video Game Nerd or The Angry Nintendo Nerd

This guy is probably on your subscribed list and if not then you've probably at least seen a few of his videos.

The Nostalgia Critic
He reviews movies. And when he's not reviewing movies he's making Top 11 lists. And when he's not making Top 11 lists he's doing cross-over videos with the Angry Video Game Nerd.

SMP Films
Name: Cory Williams
Alias: Mr. Safety
He use to do stupid stunt videos like Jackass back in 05 06. Now he's matured and does really good skits and blogs. Out of everyone, I stress subscribing to him the most. I've become quite a fan of Mr. Safetys' work. You might know him as the owner of Sparta AKA the Mean Kitty.

Team Fourstar. They do a fan-dub parody of Dragon Ball Z and some of the voices are quite acurate with the actual FUNimation voice actors. Also they use editing to make comedic gold. Look for their Dragon Ball Z Abridged videos, you'll be glad you did.

Subscribed to somebody on YouTube that entertains you so much you'd like to spread the word? Well go ahead.

Name: James Rolfe
Alias: The Angry Video Game Nerd or The Angry Nintendo Nerd

This guy is probably on your subscribed list and if not then you've probably at least seen a few of his videos.

Or you could just bookmark his site and get his vids in full
http://www.cinemassacre.com/

Or you could just bookmark his site and get his vids in full
http://www.cinemassacre.com/
Well yeah there's that. But it's good to visit him on YouTube while you're there too.

@ Disturbed: I'm subscribed to BSP too. I love the Chad Vader videos and the CSI North Pole was halarious XD

Thunderf00t-Science/Education
Ashens-Comedy
AronRa-Science/Hystory
rivieredom-Musician
markcrilley-Manga artist

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back