There's a lot of mammaries from this forum

When I look back on when I first came to WiiChat, I use to be so annoying to a lot of people! Even to some administrators. I remember when I made that "Best Sonic Player Ever" for SSBB and use to talk a lot of trash. I couldn't be friends with my younger self lol.
There are indeed quite a few memories wrapped up in this little website. This place was my first foray into the online world, and I couldn't have joined a better bunch of people (ROB64 was my account, don't have access to that email anymore.)
Skorp, Kyle, Tyler, Adam, Emma, Jack, Rach, Prinny, Dave, Bliss, Celeste, Kevin, Sammi, CantGetAWii, and quite a few other names I'm missing. So many people I feel like I know from a past life, yet we've never met. Anyway, just thought I'd pop in and say hello, and I hope everyone is doing well.

Menu_Colo_132.png

I don't think I'm remmebered, but life has been rough. I'm still alive, tho.

Video games have been more like an escape from reality & to a humble world where I am a teenager again w/ only one main objective: To rescue the princess.

With how infrequently I come on nyowadays, I tend to get particularly upset about the ever increasing deadness whenever I do come on.

I don't think I'm remmebered, but life has been rough. I'm still alive, tho.

Video games have been more like an escape from reality & to a humble world where I am a teenager again w/ only one main objective: To rescue the princess.

Of course I remember you Hugo. <3

Its like walking into your parents house from awhile back and looking into your old room.

In that case you should go t' 4chan where it smells of semen and douchebaggery.

imagine how rude that sounds to all the people not in on the jhoke

In that case you should go t' 4chan where it smells of semen and douchebaggery.

imagine how rude that sounds to all the people not in on the jhoke

4chan has been sold.........................

MOOT HATH GONE!!

Hello Everyone, its been a year or two since i was last on this site, or maybe it just feels like its been that long. My original name was Mutt4Life, Ole Karpy might remember me from the days of Smash Hype. What happened to the Karp Avatar, it was the best! :3 Anyways I'm back, and apologizes for leaving in the first place, College got in the way alot. Finally have some time to spare so i figured I'd make a new account, for a newer, fresher me, and say hello to everyone! :D

Unfortunately for me this site has kinda died out, I get on everyone once in a while,but I've been playing lots of melee competitively.

Back