Thread of Smash

A Boston-area filmmaker created a nine-part series, called “The Smash Brothers,” which focused on the seven best players in the world

eeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh... ... ...

On that note, I should watch The Smash Brothers again soon.

Oh yeah, I taught someone how to Super Wavedash and the Extended Grapple

I might have just created a Samus main...

dk's d-taunt

Also, a TASkmaster pokin' fun at taunt parties. S'pose it's hard to appreciate the video 'less you've done a fair bit of crashing yourself, otherwise ya won't get the tropes... t'was why I found the video awesometacular, anyways.

Recreation, the "noobs" are TAS as well. T'is what I appreciate most 'bout the video, the taunt party looks exactly like the real deal, indistinguishably so. If the crashing character didn't cause so much utter destruction, it could easily be passed off as actual taunt party crashes.

I have crashed a few taunt parties before but I never had luck like that.
Speaking of which if Sakurai wants to avoid taunt parties then he might set up a 1v1 random search with the brawl random wifi as another option.

No, Smash 4 needs to have a bloody proper lobby system. That way randoms could play with whatever damn ruleset they want, includin' limiting the number of players. Better yet, taunt party scrubs could be easily avoided and left to their own stupidity if they could name their lobby as bein' a scrub haven ([STRIKE]even better STILL, you can exclusively target taunt party sessions[/STRIKE]).

Either way, if there's no 1v1 with randoms, I'll be incredibly angry. If said 1v1s are included but can't be stock matches, I'll still be just as angry.

Back