Final Smash = Unfair

fox's tank looks cool but it also looks like you can avoid it very easily. It looks like if you gain a higher ground you should be ok. It can hoover up but prob at a slow rate, plus the tank has limited range, medium to long. Flying is cool too.

I think it may be a bit too early too be judging this aspect of the game. The truth is none of us have actually played the game. In fact very few people in the media have even played it. There could be balancing that we don't know about on other's FS.

That's not to say that you don't have point MySims but I saying you can only get so much from the Dojo blog entries.

what if the tank is the same size as the stage . lol

like on the wario stage

I think its a cool feature, and you have to work for it.
So its not all that bad.

MySims said:
1. yes i know that some are, just some are not.
2. i know just he looks like he's hurting himself while he's at it.
3. yes you can, you can see how powerfull they might be.
4. im not complaining, ure just trying to ruin my thread.

and also, you say you cant see how powerfull they are by looking at the pics? Thats like saying that Samus's final smash is gonna give you 5% damage.
1. They will OBVIOUSLY ALL be avoidable.
2. All that means is that he'll cause more damage to them.
3. No...you can't.
4. Maybe you should actually try to consider someone's (clearly more logical) opinion before accusing them...?

nope Sakurai is not stupid to make a character much stronger by making tha character's final smash stronger.

Man..to complain about balance of characters before it even comes out. How sad. Wait for the game, looks arent everything.

Rand said:
Man..to complain about balance of characters before it even comes out. How sad. Wait for the game, looks arent everything.
i know...
final smash should be a "fatality" type thing though but even not im sure youll be able to switch it on/off.

I believe that each Final Smash will be of equal measure to each other. Some attacks will be smaller damage over a larger aoe while other attacks will be greater damage on smaller aoe. While balancing mobility of the character and the type of FS I believe each character will have a well balanced FS and look forward to playing around with each one when the game is released.

MySims said:
look at samus's final smash, than look at diddy kongs...

final smashs look somewhat unfair in this game. Some peoples final smash's look fatel. while others seem to hardly have an effect. Look at some of the pictures for diddy kongs final smash, he looks like he's hurting himself!

i think that all final smashs should be avoidable. any thoughts?

i get ur point, but u a have to look atwut happens after the smash, take samus's for example; once she uses that ultimate power, she loses ALL of her power afterwards, and instead has to focus on speed.

i agree that we won't know until we play it... and seeing as it is an item i'm still not worried about it all since you will be able to turn them off u don't like them

also people remember this is nintendo... nintendo isn't stupid and won't make super powerful moves that are not balances... they know that it will ruin the game if they do and they know what makes a great game so they won't overpower the moves with no balance

Back