Top 10 Brawl Characters

The biggest reason you know this guy is a noob:

yea... about ur top 10 list... im going to have to agree with what this guy just said...in my view it is like ur sayin [oh! this character is the best because he or she has cool moves!] get the f*** outta here with that bull-s*** every EXPERIENCED brawler knows "a character does not make a good player, a good player makes a character
noob...

1. toon link
2. falco
3. diddy kong
4. link
5 snake
6 MK
7 sonic
8 sheik
9 zelda
10 and maybe lucario or ike?

edit: oh lol those arent the best, they are just my favorites lol.

Last edited:
10: WARIO!
The only reason i like him is because of his chaingrab but other than that he sucks.

9: Yoshi
Im good with him just because i practice a lot

8: Bowser
He's STRONG!!!!! but not 2 slow

7: Kirby
He has good special moves and when you are winning...SUICIDE WITH THEM IN UR MOUTH!

6: Sheik
Im good with most fast characters except sonic cause his smash attacks and special moves suck

5: Fox
good special moves

4: Donkey Kong
Headbutt+ Giant Punch

3: Zelda
Powerful attacks especially if u hit them in the sweetspot

2: Link
He has good moves i also kind of like toon link but hes too weak to make the top ten

1: Falco
Chaingrab, reflector, d-air

Least fav is olimar cause he SUCKS!
if my wii worked, ny Olimar would be smashing you to death right now. just because you can't use a character doesn't mean they suck. Olimar is the most complex character in the gane and one of the better characters overall(only his tether screwing him out of Top Teir)

Um...you guys do realize you are quoting and replying to things said more than two months ago, right?

Oh come on no Sonic?Wario before sonic?Sonic should be # 2 or 3....

Yes, someone here actually has enough sense! Thanks God, I was getting worried. Sonic is way better than any of those phonies. (Link? Seriously?) Wario, though, should be number one, mainly because he's unique and can defeat anything if a pro were to control him. C'Mon guys, get real. :nono:

This is the official tier list. You can check it on smashwiki.com. This list is designed only by how well professional players do with them in tournaments.

1) Meta Knight (He's so dominant that most tournaments ban him)
2) Snake
3) Wario
4) Falco
5) Diddy Kong
6) King Dedede
7) Marth
8) Mr. G&W
9) Pikachu
10) Olimar
11) Ice Climbers
12) Rob
13) Kirby
14) 0-Suit
15) Lucario
16) Toon Link
17) Pit
18) DK
19) Peach
20) Luigi
21) Fox
22) Wolf
23) Sonic
24) Sheik
25) Bowser
26) Zelda
27) Pokemon Trainer
28) Ike
29) Lucas
30) Mario
31) Ness
32) Yoshi
33) Samus
34) Jiggs
35) C Falcon
36) Link
37) Ganondorf

Melee's better anyways... haha but still hope this helps. Smashwiki.com is an amazing site for learning techniques and combos and such.

This is the official tier list. You can check it on smashwiki.com. This list is designed only by how well professional players do with them in tournaments.

2) Snake
3) Wario
4) Falco
5) Diddy Kong
6) King Dedede
7) Marth
8) Mr. G&W
9) Pikachu
10) Olimar
11) Ice Climbers
12) Rob
13) Kirby
14) 0-Suit
15) Lucario
16) Toon Link
17) Pit
18) DK
19) Peach
20) Luigi
21) Fox
22) Wolf
23) Sonic
24) Sheik
25) Bowser
26) Zelda
27) Pokemon Trainer
28) Ike
29) Lucas
30) Mario
31) Ness
32) Yoshi
33) Samus
34) Jiggs
35) C Falcon
36) Link
37) Ganondorf

Melee's better anyways... haha but still hope this helps. Smashwiki.com is an amazing site for learning techniques and combos and such.

you have no idea what you're talking about. he's rarely banned. there was one massive debate a while ago on smashboards where the people who make the tourney rules said he's tournament legal. he's rarely banned and it's usually only in small level tourneys where tiers don't matter.

HOBO banned him for about like, 10 months, but they let him back in when people started crying about not being able to do anything without him when they got beat by Lucario and Wario when they were try-harding with Snake.

Many tourneys ban him at one moment or another. HOBO continually bans Metaknight and only recently stopped banning him. Regardless, if he isn't banned, his infinite cape glitch is banned. It proves how dominant he is as a top tier character. Snake is up there with him, too, though. I REALLY don't like Snake in Brawl...

Dorkfish, you know about HOBO? Where you from?

I get around. I used to talk to Razer a bunch over the internet, too. I know a bunch about Smash, even though I'm a Capcom player now. Brawl just killed it for me to be honest.

2) Snake
3) Wario
4) Falco
5) Diddy Kong
6) King Dedede
7) Marth
8) Mr. G&W
9) Pikachu
10) Olimar
11) Ice Climbers
12) Rob
13) Kirby
14) 0-Suit
15) Lucario
16) Toon Link
17) Pit
18) DK
19) Peach
20) Luigi
21) Fox
22) Wolf
23) Sonic
24) Sheik
25) Bowser
26) Zelda
27) Pokemon Trainer
28) Ike
29) Lucas
30) Mario
31) Ness
32) Yoshi
33) Samus
34) Jiggs
35) C Falcon
36) Link
37) Ganondorf

i dont believein tiers thay make no sense 2 me....
tiers r 4 queers

My top 10 is.....

10. Fox
He falls too fast, like Mario falls at a normal rate, and he just falls faster.

9. Luigi
He has funny melee attacks. And a creepy Final Smash

8. Bowser
Slow, but powerful, even in his Final Smash.

7. Zelda
Weakest character, but can be powerful when used right.

6. Wario
Confusing controls when using him, but he's funny.

5. Mario
The perfect beginner's character.

4. Pit
A good melee character, range needs improvement.

3. Ganandorf
Slower than Bowser, yet more powerful

2. Link
Awesome get-back-to-ground move, and awesome Final Smash.

1. Meta Knight
Amazing attacks, and can fly and attack more than Pit. Difficult Final Smash.

Back