What are some of your favorite Pokemon?

Dont know much about Pokemon but I gotta go with Mewtwo. kids were literally getting jumped at movie theaters when the special edition cards came out with the first film.

Still got the full promo set of that, actually. A shame Pokemon cards ain't really worth **** these days...

Who the **** remembers when a first edition Charizard could be sold for, like... $100?

Dont know much about Pokemon but I gotta go with Mewtwo. kids were literally getting jumped at movie theaters when the special edition cards came out with the first film.
You'll be happy to hear that Mewtwo got an awesome signature attack in Generation 5; Psystrike. It's basically a more powerful Psychic, but it uses the opponents physical defense instead of special defense. So Pokemon like Blissey are no longer a problem.

What part of "don't know much about Pokemon" do ya not understand, Nicky? :lol: Doom probably doesn't know the difference between Special, and Special Attack & Special Defense.

Lemme rephrase that.

Mewtwo's new special move, Psystrike, IS F-CKING AWESOME.

Still got the full promo set of that, actually. A shame Pokemon cards ain't really worth **** these days...Who the **** remembers when a first edition Charizard could be sold for, like... $100?
I do thats was the best and that's why I stopped collecting Pokemon cards

pokemon cards are really damn fun but i just feel to old to continure the cards on, even yugio. oh and one of my newest favorite pokemon is pignite! he just has such awesome strength and fire type moves its AWESOME.

Speaking of Generation 5 starters, Serperior is seriously the most awesome starter ever after Feraliagtr. It's a bit weak without Contrary released, but no big deal.

Houndoom is my favorite. And then Milotic, then Terrakion, and then probably Luxray.

But almost all of the dogs are in my top number. I like the dog Pokemon.

I would of thought Ponyta to be your favorite.

Your favorite Pokemon's not Unown?

Spr_2g_201F_s.png
Spr_2g_201_s.png
Spr_2g_201I_s.png
Spr_2g_201L_s.png

Back