What are some of your favorite Pokemon?

Not even going to look up ubers. My definition of that is a medic overhealing someone coated in a red or blue glow.

^ YOU ARE FREE TO LEAVE, SIR!

:p

Not even going to look up ubers. My definition of that is a medic overhealing someone coated in a red or blue glow.

The OU-Ubers comment wasn't aimed at ya, since you aren't a competitive faggot like I am. It was aimed at the competitive community, of course!

Can you please explain your love for Magikarp? As a new member of these forums, have I missed something? And Articuno may be the worst legendary bird, but it looks sweet and it's ice type, which just makes it cool. There aren't many decent ice types in generation one at least, in my opinion.

^ Fan of water types, eh? I think you've got a mutual understanding with Nick.

Can you please explain your love for Magikarp?

Ah, of course... of course. Let me explain.

why-magikarp-is-godlyJgxp4.jpg

If that doesn't convince you, lemme give you the nitty-gritty.

Everyone thinks and knows as Magikarp being the worst Pokemon of all time. It's Pokedex entries list it as being utterly useless, even. One day, I decided I'd support the most worthless Pokemon as a sort of inside Poke-joke. "Magikarp is the strongest Pokemon EVER!" "Magikarp is great!" "Obey the 'Karp, or you must die."

Basically, it's just one big ****in' joke. :lol: I'm not the only one who "worships" Magikrap on the internets, that's for sure. Unfortunately, I have no fishy friends who bow down to the almighty 'Karp on Wiichat, though...

Articuno may be the worst legendary bird, but it looks sweet and it's ice type, which just makes it cool.

/pun

Aye, agreed. Articuno is my favorite Flying type, none the less my favorite out of the legendary birds. Zapdos does give it stiff competition though, loves me some electric types.

Unfortunately, I have no fishy friends who bow down to the almighty 'Karp on Wiichat, though...
but i loves me some karp'
those i posted arnt my favorites there just some good ice types from the kanto region
blastoise is currently my fav pokemon but it changes often so i dont know how long that will last(water types for the win)

Last edited:
Grand! Then you are a child of 'Karp, friend. :thumbsup:

But, until you take the extra step and preach His Fishiness' supreme authority, as well as change your avatar and signature to match, we are still not one in the same of our love for Magikarp.

Back