What did you lose your gaming virginity on...

^Lol, it makes me think of a Weird Al song every time I hear commodore 64...
"You're Commodore 64 is really neato. What kind of chip you got in there, a Dorito?

It's all about the Pentiums!

Jesus, I don't even remember the first video game I played. The first system I owned was a SNES. I got it for Christmas nearly 2 decades ago, packaged with Super Mario World, and I got All-Stars shortly thereafter. Super Mario World was the first game I beat, I was 5 or 6 at the time. First handheld was the brick GameBoy with a copy of F-1 Race.

The first system I owned was the Super Nintendo. The first games that really got to me were Donkey Kong Country: Diddy's Kong Quest or Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. I can't help but somehow compare every game I play today to those two classics.

gameboy color: Pokemon Red version

Nes
Super_Mario_Bros_3_boxfront.jpg

it was actually my dads!!!
He hates games now =[

um... the first game i ever played was Super Mario Bros 3 for the NES. my mom played it for months and couldn't get past world 5. i watch her for a week, ask for a try, world 1 to 6 without dying. i was only 4

but what really got me hooked was Zelda: Link to the Past on the SNES. i played it non-stop. i even faked being sick so i could stay home and play this game, only one other game has made me do that. i beat it 20 times 100% and i still couldn't stop playing it. even today i'm hooked on it. i downloaded it on the VC first day and i've had the GBA version from a week after it came out. the game is addictive and if it wasn't for it, i'd only be a casual gamer instead of a hardcore one.(though some of my friends will argue i'm obsessed, even my girlfriend at times)

Sonic The Hedgehog in 1991.
My old man bought it on release and I've been addicted ever since.

Amazing title.

The first game I remember playing and being addicted to was Crash Bandicoot.

Aaaaaand here come the memories rushing in.

I remember playing Super Mario Bros. 3 when I was a little boy. I had ran forward right into the first Goomba, and when I tried again I jumped but hit the Piranha Plant. I can only assume that an epic montage proceeded.

I lost my gaming virginity to Super Mario 3...Of course haha.

It will always hold a special part of my heart just cause of that.

I was just playing it today to tell you the truth. lol

Back