What do you think of....

Music - occupies your head when clearly you should be thinking about something on the exam paper.

wii cammy whats up with the spam.......do i have to lock this too? come on man, everyone types a thread about random thoughts that they want opinions on. but wtvr keep this one but dont do another.... its pointless. youre looking to make up for those posts that you lost

Music gets my blood bumping, i love a good bass line, got a special sound system around my computer set up for it, with 11 speakers and 2 subs producing a shelf rattling effect, and when ever my favourite track comes on, i'm dancing my ass off in my chair like the numa guy hahaha. seriously imagine a club with no music :(

Dang I like this thread. It depends on what type of music. I love metal, emo, classical, alternative, techno, speed metal, Rock, punk, punk rock, punk pop.

I hate: pop(hip-hop type), hip-hop, rap, nu metal, bublegum(ack *wretches*).

I like music in oriental or Scandinavian languages as well as Celtic. I get very different feeling from each genre and language.

Same here!!!

bubba-ga-nush said:
HA I'm love music and everyone that knows me knows that. I can't go a day without my iPod. And I usually listen to a c.d everday before bed.

haha you and me both!!

bump
i think i can legally bumpo
todays subject is
Global warming

yes, that bump is okay.

Global warming....yes, we should cut down on emissions and yes we do a lot. But methane (worse than CO2) comes from cows......and plants produce greenhouse gasses as well.

I do believe we are on a high in the natural cycle..(even though michigan's winter lasted into May).... We shouldn't be too worried, but we shouldn't not care. If that makes sense.

Global warming is haunting us all, but what can we do? nothing in my eyes will slow it down..

Global warming occours nauturaly. Global warming is basically C02 gasses held in the earths atmosphere.
Now in the north hemposhere there is alot of vegitation, and this takes in alot of CO2, in the southern hemposhere there is less veigtation, and thus when the earth is tilting witht that facing hte sun mostly the natural CO2 levels rise, and the earths climiate slowly increases over many many many years naturaly. with the use of technologies such as the internal combustion engine the CO2 levels have been increased by us, and global warming increases.

Modern medicen is part to blame as well, with people staying alive longer when they should have died a few decades earlyer. means that there lifetime carbon foot print could be nearly double more what i would be with out modern medicen, and of course they could go on to have children which they wouldn't have if the hospital care wasn't there.

but why is it bad, well it raises the temp of the planet, thats not so bad? well this in turn causes bad things, extreame weather? various big hurricanes have hit the USA, and that Tsunami a few years back..

but.. the polar ice caps, the caps melt naturally with sun rays hitting them, what doesn't matter is the sun rays actually hitting the caps, because most of the energey is relfected away. what does matter is the rays hitting the water, as that warms up and the caps melt because of the rising water temp (most of the caps are under watter) with the light rays being trapped by the green house gases they are circulating around the globe and more are hitting hte water around, with the caps melting, then there is more water for the rays to hit, and the higher the water temperature raises and more ice melts, this not only raises the temp of the water, but also the water level, and many countries with a coast could lose massive amounts of land due to that. and eventually the whole main water system will shut down. and there will be another ice age.. for a very very long time.

lets put it this way, it's bad, and it's already to bad, we can't stop what we've started, it's a chain reaction which we can only slow down.

Brawny said:
yes, that bump is okay.

Global warming....yes, we should cut down on emissions and yes we do a lot. But methane (worse than CO2) comes from cows......and plants produce greenhouse gasses as well.
who told you plants produce greenhouse gasses?

Last edited:
Global Warming: Makes my ice-cream melt...and that leads to being pissed off....

Back