What is the Stupidest Thing You Did Today?

That happened in our kiln too!
Since I'm a perfectionist (ugh), I was taking way too long glazing my mask, so it went in by itself after the first round of everyone's masks exploded because one person did something wrong lol. Them kilns play no games.
Mine wasn't marked late tho because it survived. I was so happy

Don't remember if it was the same one, but it was going to be great: it had eyes, a nose, lips, and the ears were going to be a handle.

my art teacher is basically high all the time, i hand in the same cup for every project XF

<------haz a 100 in art class XF

Last edited:
My art teacher was kinda strange as well...
I liked her, but every time I drew something it was always considered too small by her standards... :p
She loved my frog house tho.

:LOL:Our art teacher was pretty cool, we poked fun at her for "smoking doobies", but just because she was so nice that she wouldn't do anything bad.

Don't remember if it was the same one, but it was going to be great: it had eyes, a nose, lips, and the ears were going to be a handle.
Aw. Actually my class did have a free assignment once where we could create anything, and I made a cool looking treasure box - that exploded. :p
Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure every project died except for the houses...and my lucky mask.

:LOL:Our art teacher was pretty cool, we poked fun at her for "smoking doobies", but just because she was so nice that she wouldn't do anything bad.
lol, art teachers are always kind of...out there.
smiley-laughing002.gif

But them science teachers are the ones you have to look out for. They can turn pretty wack.

Last edited:
Aw. Actually my class did have a free assignment once where we could create anything, and I made a cool looking treasure box - that exploded. :p
Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure every project died except for the houses...and my lucky mask.

lol, art teachers are always kind of...out there.
smiley-laughing002.gif

But them science teachers are the ones you have to look out for. They can turn pretty wack.

Best and probably the only one I made was a small pot and a snake coiled around the lip.

Bus driver

This morning while i was still sleeping, i dreamed about my crazy bus driver but he was a mailman? :eek:

Back