What style are you?

ArceusLord

I Have Asperger Syndrome
Dec 25, 2009
california
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
do you use the gamecube controller or the wii controller for your gameplay?
any other controller?

I cant pull off my moves with anything else but a gamecube controller :analog: =)

I use a gamecube controller. I pull off some pretty crazy stuff.

i use only a GC controller.
if i go under the name SKing, my modified controlls are:
Y-sheild
L-grab
thats it. i just feel more acustomed to playing like that

Thats wierd, i cant think of how that would work. i play exactly the way Melee is played :analog: =D

I use the basic Gamecube controls with a single modification: up on the control stick doesn't jump. This way I can do up smash attacks more easily without worrying about jumping and therefore using a weaker move. I use X and Y to jump instead.

Wiichuck. The real way on how to play the wii.:p.

I used the "wiichuck" also, but only because my brother sold my gamecube controllers for 5$...FAIL.

That, my good sir, would be FML worthy

Eegad man!?! for a gc controller? not likely, besides, i pwn my hoes/foes with my "wiichuck".

Also, my brother doesnt know how to use the "wiichuck" so hes buying a used gc controller soon, he swears...(lol he gets owend in brawl)

Yep, he's feeling pretty salty.

Last edited:
I like, HAVE to use to the Wii Control.
I've battled in tournaments that only had the other GC which just messed me up since I wasn't trained on that style.
WiiChuck all the way. I like the space.
And That's why I'm the best...
Wrong tread...

The 'cube controller, like every (real) pro.

Very few control scheme modifications; Tap Jump off, obviously, and R = A. I use R as A for DACUS approaches, if you couldn't figure that out.

Back