What things/accomplishments, in you're gaming hystory are you proud of?

Beating my first Zelda game completely through..which was Zelda Twilight Princess. That was this year :lol:

Currently I am playing Ocarina Of Time from the shop channel, never got past the three stones when I was a kid.

Myne would probably be Super smash 64, i was playing against my brother and his friend. who were pro's at the game. Me and my brother, we sucked.

I chose samus, my brother link, they chose link and i think it was fox.

We kept fighting until i had 1 life with about 25% left, and another with 2 lives (my brother) and one with one life (his friend), i smash attack his friend and when he tries to get up i smack him down midair, then i return to the stadium. Now because this was corniria or whatever there was no top part to try and not get sent flying out, so we battled to the death.

i get 294% and he has 129% we both smash attack, they cancel and the shields, me unsuspecting i smash attack, as soon as it lands he unshields and smacks me into oblivion. . . .

I lost, but it was ****in* amazing.

Well mine would've been beating FF7. We used to have it when it first came out in Australia, but I could never beat the first boss. It was stolen about 6 months after we got it, along with all the other ps games. I recently moved and found out that one of the guys in my class had the original game, I was quick to befriend him. I then realise that he was willing to lend me the game, I beat the game on my ps2 and it was awesome!

Oh! And when I won a tourny of ssbm. First to win 3 matches, matches consisted of 99 lives, I beat 3 other people. 6 matches were played.

Getting 100% in KH1 and 2, Beating FF10 and FF12 and Winning a 20 man lan party of CS:Source, from dusk till dawn at the lan mine.

Yes these are my most beloved gaming memories.

o my 3 were beating zelda and twilight princess, ocarina of time, and majoras mask it took me forever to beat each especially majoras mask

Beating Mario Kart 64: I used to think that game was hard....UNTIL AN ANGEL CALLED "TOAD" SHOWED ME THE LIGHT
Beating StarFox 64: GEtting all the medals....i miss that game, it will all find a place in heart!! SERIOUSLY
Beating SuperSmashBros: Partnering up Fox to kick other ppls ass
Beating SSB:Melee: Partnering with long lost friend Fox....To kick more ass, while taking names at it!
Beating Ocarina Of time: A wonderful game....I have to say, on the N64...THIS GAME IS LEGENDARY
Beating Twilight Princess: Although, it is an epic game in all aspects...i still felt that it could have done better....even though that it DID pust it self to the very limits....i just wish that ninty couldve squeezed in a little bit more...But that game was Finely made!!

I guess these are my accomplishments....there are more...wont go into more detail though.

Beating the final boss (Necron) in FFIX with just Garnet remaining (all of the other characters had fainted) and all items used up. I was on the very edge of breaking down when Garnet's last move toppled the boss. THAT will always be the greatest moment of my gaming life.

LOL I don't have any. I rarely complete games if it has any real difficulty, because if I have to redo something more than two or three times I get pissed, punch something, and never play the game again.

Maybe in a few days I will be able to say that I reached level 55 in CoD4...

I've got a couple of things I'm quite proud of
  • Getting A rank on Jumpin Jack Flash on HARD ROCK (Elite Beat Agents)
  • Catching a Pinser in Pokemon Yellow (You hvae to have been there to understand the sginifcance of this)
  • Me and my brother unlocking 007 mode on Goldeneye (I can still remeber that Saturday morning)
  • Majora's Mask 100%

Last Night, I pretty much gave up on metroid prime 3 then I realized to grapple swing you have to go all the way not let go when you think is best >_>

:lol:

Ill keep it sort
  • Doing Rocket night addventures on every diffaculty in one siting(the only way to see the true end is to do it on the hardest setin but its got to be unlocked first
  • Beatin every person on SNK vs Capcom card fighters with a C ranked deck (no card is ranked above C all of them are weak so it comes down to stragey)(I AM THE MASTER DUALEST)
  • One handin the default corse on Fighting mainia (some people can beat it with two hands)
  • Managein to perfect Shin Akuma in Capcom vs SNK 2 (NOT EASY)
  • Completein most games in a weekend (panzer dragoon saga is one)
  • Findin a copoy of Phansty Star on the master system (this was before I found out about Ebay)
  • Playin Wario ware on the buss (nobody sat near me)
  • Getin master ninja on every tenchu
Yes thats a small section

Oh man, unlocking Nakoruru and Morigan on Capcom vs SNK (Dreamcast) took so long, but I did it, and was proud.
Terry FTW
Getting the item completion on .hack//QUARANTINE (took forever)
Just finding a copy of Capcom vs SNK & CVSNK 2 are accomplishments themselves, lol
Winning a drag race in Coutè d Azure on Gran Tourismo 4 with an Escudo.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Oh man, unlocking Nakoruru and Morigan on Capcom vs SNK (Dreamcast) took so long, but I did it, and was proud.

Untill you played as them

Meh that was easy

Back