What's the point of reputation?

Trulen

Isn't here as much
Oct 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Lately, I've seen in signatures, "If I've helped, rep me!" and stuff along those lines.

But as far as the rep system goes... You're the only one who can see your rep, I believe.

I dunno. Is it just the presonal satisfaction of having someone say, "Thanks," or "You're super-cool!"?

I dunno. Might be more to the system. Maybe if other people could see your rep, it'd be somewhat effective.

Just a small observation.

You CAN See Your Rep... Like... Look At The Two Green Squares Under My Name... That Means I Have A Reasonably Large Amount Of Reputation... Now Look At The Member Brawny (somewhere on here)... He Has THREE Green Squares.... He Has A HUGE Amount Of Rep...

So Basically... Every Interval Or So (25 Rep Points I Think?) You Get Another Green Square...

Hope That Helps!

*enters in a flash of light* It is true, I am here now. You are safe from evil.

*high giggly voice* I'm famous! don't disregard TLC though...

haha like me!
they are like xbox 360 achievements, you dont know why....but you want them...

Personally I could care less about them since there are some members I don't like that have 2 bars, but feel free to rep me...not that I care or anything...I SWEAR IT, GEEZ!

There's nothing greater than having a few green boxes under your username. Winning the lottery doesn't even come close. I only have one, I'm gonna cry now... :sad:

Don't feel bad I only have one box too. I'm not worried about it our reputation will come sooner or later when we make kool threads that people read and r as informative and serves a purpose.

I never get rep, I'm so lame to all of you, aren't I... We should do what FacePunchStudios does like with the artistic rep and gold stars and zing... but I suppose there is all of that copyright and ****..

As far as I know, its a way to make members who help out a lot to stand out. The more green boxes there are leads to the impression that they have been very helpful.

Oh. Wahaha. I thought the green boxes corresponded to the number of posts you have.

Aren't I a smartie?

Back