Where is everyone from? What country? and what area (u dont have to b too specific)?

Milkyway>Earth>Western Hemisphere>North America>United States of America>Eastern USA>MidWest>Ohio>Cuyhoga>North Olmsted>Breton Ridge>29637 Wellington DR.>"That big white house with the red car"

Don't ask..

lol for some reason, i dont wanna get too personal with my address and what not, thats just me; not that i necessarily dont feel safe, just that id rather ppl not know, u know?

Mitch2025 said:
Milford Ohio, USA

WOOO! OHIO! THE MOST BORING STATE IN THE USA! Instead of The Buckeye State, our slogan thing should be: The Boring State

Sovieto said:
WOOO! OHIO! THE MOST BORING STATE IN THE USA! Instead of The Buckeye State, our slogan thing should be: The Boring State
well we do have 2 of the greatest amusement parks around. Kings Island and Ceder Point. both have numerous record breaking roller coasters but other than that, yea, its boring as hell

I'm going to make a better thread about this on friday, I was thinking to do it like a week ago, but i'm just too busy, I can only make some little posts and thats it... well anyway I'm from Cartagena, Colombia, in Latin America.

Well I have my location in my avy, but here's a helpful map.

Wales is that small sticky out bit in Britain (not cornwall, the one above it... well it's labelled on the map so you should have no trouble finding it)
wales.jpg

I live in Cwmbran wich is just to the right of Cardiff.

Think this is a repost
But im from UK Manchester "Over ere"

Back