Which character are you best with?

..Uh, no, I said only Zamus is crap out of the three. The other's are good, while Lucario is very good. :/

Toon is also tons better than Link. Better projectiles, much better recovery, and much better aerials. He's also, ofcourse, faster, and has a very excellent(although risky, but not a problem for a pro)spike. Toon=high-middle tier. Link=low-low tier. >.>;;

easy CK, I just hate T Link. I can use Link pretty good, but i cant do **** with T Link...
I dont like Zamus, obvious reasons. I dislike Lucario, simply because so many of my other characters top him, and i have not come across many good Lucarios yet. Do you know of any CK?

BR3N7 is supposed to have a wicked Lucario I think, but it's been so long since I've seen him use it.. I had a one-night skill explosion with Lucario. 7 stocked my friend while obtaining only 50-60% damage.

Lucario is a very technical character and is very hard to use, but I've seen a pro player, forgot his name, but he's extremely amazing with Lucario. Lucario is a gamble though, considering he won't KO until high damage %s..

Hmmm...maybe ill take another look at him, i usually just never payed enough attention to him

I tried him and tried him, but I can't really use him.
The worst part about him is he's weak until like 60-80% damage, then he's average.

As Syntax said, we should drop discussion of people being banned though, I'm pretty sure that it's not allowed. I know that disagreeing with a ban(which I'm not doing)isn't allowed, but this might not be either.. We should get back on topic.

i didnt read wat u said ck ealier yes zamus is alot harder to use than other charcters and if u master her than u got a pretty good result and yes i am sorry for wat i said storm ck and elopez sorry sicerely just dont comment on my characters so much i mean no ones perfect in brawl can we agree on that

Last edited by a moderator:
i still hate Zamus...but Ganon is god, and id still like to play your Wolf when my WiiNet is back up, CK.

yes ganon is his f-smash is one of the best and its a instant ko most of the time and t do u not accept my apology i said i was sorry k

i didnt read wat u said ck ealier yes zamus is alot harder to use than other charcters and if u master her than u got a pretty good result and yes i am sorry for wat i said storm ck and elopez sorry sicerely just dont comment on my characters so much i mean no ones perfect in brawl can we agree on that

yea, but thats the point of this thread. criticism is the bread of champions. why post if you dont want opinions? we try to help make better brawlers.

EDIT: ok, but one more thing. FS's are nothing. they dont matter at all towards the quality of the character.

yes he is but he makes up for that in his power like ike does true but if its a good one it can make up for a part of the charcter like CO

ok then i will take that into account next time storm

Uh.. yeah, please don't double post yyy4yyy. Use the EDIT REPLY button at the bottom of each post instead of posting again, it's against the rules.

Anyways.. Ganondorf is actually a pretty bad character. His range is a bit limited, he's obviously incredibly slow in both running speed, air speed, and attack speed too. No projectile either, and very gimpable recovery. His power doesn't make up for it enough like Ike does(and Ike isn't as slow as Ganon, definatly not).

Ganon is low tier. I will admit he's awesome though, or atleast his D-air meteor smash is. :p

Uh.. yeah, please don't double post yyy4yyy. Use the EDIT REPLY button at the bottom of each post instead of posting again, it's against the rules.

Anyways.. Ganondorf is actually a pretty bad character. His range is a bit limited, he's obviously incredibly slow in both running speed, air speed, and attack speed too. No projectile either, and very gimpable recovery. His power doesn't make up for it enough like Ike does(and Ike isn't as slow as Ganon, definatly not).

Ganon is low tier. I will admit he's awesome though, or atleast his D-air meteor smash is. :p

true, but thats why hes good. hes low tier, but impressive when used right. as are all of them.

Back