Which character are you best with?

falco was my best in melee but in brawl im not that good when using him, why idk its probably just me. Now my best is lucas but falco is still badass

My best is probably Pikachu. I'd rather have my best character be ZSS (she's way more fun to use), but I find it extremely difficult to prioritize her for some reason.

Last edited:
falco was my best in melee but in brawl im not that good when using him, why idk its probably just me. Now my best is lucas but falco is still badass

Nah, it's certainly not new. With a new generation of games, comes a new playing style. Falco changed dramatically from Melee to Brawl anyways, so it's not your fault. I subbed Fox in melee days, he was way better than my Falco. Now my Falco is way better than my Fox. :lol: ..Well, tiers do say something. :p

Lucas is actually not a very good character.. But hey, whatever your best with is what works. If my Captain Falcon could beat M2K's Meta(LMFAO!), I'd take it.

i really like DK and Link

DK's a great character, but really only when played smart and defensively. His approaches(besides the omnipredictable, but still good RAR B-air)are pretty crappy after all. Link is a good character IMO. He weighs a lot, he has great range, tons of projectiles, and good KO moves. ..The only problem is that he's not good, due to his TERRIBLE recovery. Poor Link. All because of that recovery..

My best is probably Pikachu. I'd rather be much better with ZSS, but I find it extremely difficult to prioritize her for some reason.

..Your Pikachu is scary. >.> Pikachu is indeed your best, but your Zamus is still very good.

i think lucas is a decent character to use the only real problem i have with him is that after every attack hes left wide open
i mean that goes for evey character but its the amount of time that lucas stays open for idk how well i explaind it
if u do like an up/a u will see what i mean

That's my point exactly, he has a lot of ending lag for some of his moves, it's one of the reasons why he's a bad characters. Don't get me wrong, really good Lucas mainers can kick a lot of ass ofcourse.

His U-smash is obviously one of the strongest in the game, but Ivysaur's is stronger, has less start up and cool down lag too.. Lucas got the short straw compared to Ivysaur. -.-' Lucas has a ton more cool down lag than Ivysaur, that's for sure.

Lucas is very different from other bad characters. If you can predict well with his lengthy moves, he's very scary. D-smash can hit someone directly behind you, just barely tap anyone who rolled away, or smash side step dodges. Large KO powers too. F-smash is just a plain good move, and his U-smash is possibly his best AND worst move, as if you land it, odds are you just got a kill if it's fresh.

PK Thunder 2 also does huge damage and good knockback ofcourse, and has great range. If you predict it right, you can use this as a great suprise attack. And ofcourse, that's only a few of his options. He also has a few glitches to use to his advantage. If his recovery wasn't so gimpable(like Link's, but his is much better), he'd be a great character.

true i totally agree, and his f-smash is my favorite move because you can use it the same way you would falcos reflector witch makes for a nice suprise(as long as its timed right)

really those characters arnt to bad but toon link and zero suit samus plus lucario and ike r the best by far and does anybody know the best final smash move

Not to be rude, but technically, Meta Knight and Snake are the best.
Ike's aren't that good anymore, Toon's spam too much, Zamus is too light-weight, and Lucario is weak until 80%, then he's just average.

I kind of like CF, but there's one thing I don't like about him.
His ground attacks.
They suck.

Except D-smash and U-smash's sliding potential. They kick ass. :p FOWLCON KICK! and raptor boost are useful when making an approach based on prediction too, but they sure can backfire..

Wasn't Craptian Failcon rated worst character on the game?

Yes, yes he was.

really those characters arnt to bad but toon link and zero suit samus plus lucario and ike r the best by far and does anybody know the best final smash move

You sir, are incorrect. :p Zamus is a low tier character due to her below average KOing potential and her terrible gimpability. Lucario is high tier though, Toon is a good character too in high-middle. Ike is middle tier too, certainly not the best. Ike is overrated among n00bs and newbies alike.

DK, Wario, and D3 are a lot better than "arnt to bad"(bad grammar intended). They're all high tier, and Bowser is a solid middle tier. The characters Bowser29 picked are generally better than your's. :lol:

Back