Which character are you best with?

I don't like Squirtle all too much... He's weak and I just don't get the concept of him. I like Charizard, and Ivysaur isn't that good.

my char sucks.

for squirtle, you want quick hits to raise damage(don't spam withdraw!) the WoP them away with his powerful F-air/B-air moves

Hah, ironic. I wanted nothing to do with Falco before I tried him as well, he performed just as adequate as my mains back in the day. While he's only worthy enough to be a sub nowadays, my Falco is still pretty damn good.

I'm not sure why anyone'd hate Falco.. He's top tier for a reason. Laser locks, incredibly easy chain grab, a spike, great recovery range(but predictable, so mind games are necesarry), range, and power. He even combos very well, and builds up damage fast. He's not a light character either. He's got a projectile, and great spacing moves. Quite a few kill moves too.

The only reason anyone'd hate him is for him being a cocky b1tch. >.>;

I'm not sure why anyone'd hate Falco.. He's top tier for a reason. Laser locks, incredibly easy chain grab, a spike, great recovery range(but predictable, so mind games are necesarry), range, and power. He even combos very well, and builds up damage fast. He's not a light character either. He's got a projectile, and great spacing moves. Quite a few kill moves too.

The only reason anyone'd hate him is for him being a cocky b1tch. >.>;
That's why I hate him... He's too cheap. Who honestly gets in a laser lock or Chain grab and says "it's ok, those are broken for reasons"?

:lol: Falco's a competitive player. Laser locks are infinite on grounded stages only(which means they shouldn't be done there anyways), and chain grabs just aren't infinite. Infinites are banned anyways, and should never be used in a regular match anyways.

Besides, if you hate it so much, if the player you face plays Falco, ask them to limit how much damage the chain grab racks up/how long they laser lock you. :lol: I'd certainly comply with those rules if you fought my Falco(which I'm sure you have time and again).

I fell like a weak noob asking them to not do stuff. I suck at brawl anyways... So what's it matter? I'm enjoying Kart, GHWT, and PS2 right now. But I still like Brawl, I'm just not in the mood much.

I will say one thing.... I. hate. Guitar. HERO. Bleh. :D :D :D

:lol: I was playing a bit of kart before rather than Brawl, but I'm back on the "circuit". In fact, I should probably go find a match right now.

I'll be relevant to the thread and say my best character is Fox.

..Tricks? Chain grabs and laser locks are tricks? XD They're strategy, Inugami. Chain grabs are physical moves anyways. ..Are you saying you don't use Falco's laser though? Falco's basically nuetered if he's not using his laser. It's one of the best projectiles in the game, if not THE best. I mean, what other projectile can mimic a chain grab, but on a much more damaging scale?

Back