Which character are you best with?

..Wolf is definatly not the most used character online, lol. Infact, he's rarely used, he's incredibly difficult to play as and n00bs always go for Ike. Ike is definatly the most overused character online.. I see it with my own eyes, lol. Meta used to be extremely common too, but everyone realises that they suck with him. :lol: The same for Snake, now you only find Snake campers that somehow pick Temple EVERY time.

Hey! I use Ike.

I'd a said the ones that I see most are those accursed King Dededes.

Three massive penguins with hammers wandering about + me being the only Sonic in the match = hell

D3 annoys me.. But I don't see him often. I've only been in a match with 2 or more D3 a handfull of times, but I remember once getting hit with his F-smash at a high percent, then getting pinballed into another one's F-smash! DX Free concusion included. :lol:

too many spammers...
heh, you guys remember when they had a thread on this where people would simply wine their asses off about how good Snake and Sonic were? theyd piss and moan because they could not top them. :lol: the spam comment made me think of that. :lol:

The funny thing is about the n00bs who complain, Sonic isn't even good. Ike isn't really good, Pit isn't even as good as G&W, which n00bs don't even acknowledge. N00bs are just whiny idiots who think just because they lost it makes a character overpowered, even when proof is supplied they refuse to acknowledge their stupidity.

You know, the Pit spammers have really died out. Pit spammers suck so bad these days, I remember in one of my recent vs. anyone matches, a Pit spammer stole 2 of my KOs with his arrows. Yet, I still won all of the matches, including that one.

The same with Pikachu spammers. They're really bad players nowadays. In order to get a laugh or two, whenever someone spams as Pikachu I pick him and beat the sh*t out of the spammer, ignoring everyone else, without spamming. :lol: It's entirely fun, they usually leave after 2-3 matches of being ganged up on. :lol:

so much fun. I think you actually argued my same point in that thread. :lol:

its very funny...one time i was playing a kid and beat him with mario, like complete onslaught, and he started yelling saying that MARIO was overpowered. :lol: lmao

I like Mario, I like his playing ability, I like everything about him. Except the fact that he sucks. Why on Earth does the most popular nintendo character suck so bad???

I like Mario, I like his playing ability, I like everything about him. Except the fact that he sucks. Why on Earth does the most popular nintendo character suck so bad???

Maybe because 75% of all his games suck these days.. Considering nearly all of them are spin offs. DX The games mostly suck, so Mario mostly sucks. :lol:

mario doesnt suck that badly but hey another character that is taken for granted is wario he is actually good everyone thinks he is the worst well everyone ive been chattig with tell me what you think of him and add me to friends if you want

i dont think of myself as 1 but would i be considerd a noob for not knoing wat spammers are???

wario hes a hard player to use he is slow but his attaks in the air are pretty good and his return is good to(when using the wario bike)

only real problem is that his moves are a bit predictabe and he dosnt hve much range
so u gotta keep ppl guessing wen usin him

but all and all he is a good chracter to use it jus takes a alot of effort to be good with him like wolf

u wouldn't be considered a noob, you'd be considered a newb. That's different.

A spammer is someone that uses the same attack over and over again repeatedly, like Pit using that GODDAMN Angel Ring move, or Metaknight using that bloody whorenado, or Pikachu using Thunder, or Sonic using Homing Attack... the list is endless.
And Wario is NOT predictable. The way he moves is so erratic it is hard to guess what he does, IF the player is mixing up the tactics. Spamming Fart and Motorbike is NOT cool.

Maybe because 75% of all his games suck these days.. Considering nearly all of them are spin offs. DX The games mostly suck, so Mario mostly sucks. :lol:
Personally, I like some of the Mario games, Strikers, Kart, but baseball is child's play. I'm also looking forward to the new Mario RPG. But I don't see what Mario games you see suck.

Back