Which character are you best with?

wanna verse

hey any one wann battle me ive been practicing with wario and i want to test my skills. My friend code is in my sig pm me with yours if you add me so i can add you back.

Last edited:
dude, use periods, seriously.

example: ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................like that.

ohhhhh well i hate when ppl spam it dosnt show any skill what so ever. yea smash seems like its just a beat em up kind of game but its really a game that requires tactics and strategies.

not so much. I say, the best strategy is no strategy at all, even though that in itself is a strategy so its contradictory to itself in every way, but its a good strategy. Plus, most people i know that develop advanced strategies lose because when the enemy plays my way, they cannot pull off their strategy.

thats the same way i play Chess. :thumbsup:

Having no strategy is basically going aggro, Storm. Which is basically the #1 n00b killer "strategy". It's hard not to win if you have a good aggro-style character. Being aggresive will not always win you matches - against a pro, it will only get you killed. Strategy is necesarry in Brawl in the higher levels of disciplined fighters Brawling.

Damn, that Chida guy is such a n00b.. I'm getting sick of him. :sick: Asking for a match in a thread which it clearly isn't for.. Terrible grammar, breaking the rules.. Ugh. If it was just bad grammar I might be able to put up with him, but damn.. -.-;

Ha ha, i hear you CK. I only go aggro when messing about. Such as, Ike, Bowser, and others i can just screwball with. I strategize only with Ganondorf, Luigi, and Pokemon Trainer, which are my mains.

Yes, yes he is a n00b...cant wait to see his angry reaction to these posts. lol

to quote your avy, CK, "I swear to God, when i evolve, im gonna kill you all..."

that is a very good quote. Speaking of which, did you check the quotes in my sig? very nice i think. :thumbsup:

EDIT: ha, i just checked, and in his last post, he ACTUALLY used a period. hes learning!

hey sterlin u figured out how to get your card on your sig hope my info helped, so hey i got your friend code and i added you so if yo added me see yah online rdy to get pwned, hahah lol its not about winning its about having fun.

dude, not a battle thread. if you want to invite people to fight you, make a thread or join one with a similar purpose.

I know man, we have told him, but i dont think he gets the message. And by typing this now, i am getting off topic, which is not good.

Anyway, aside from n00b screwups, I still say im best with Ganon, but have replaced Luigi with Pokemon Trainer. My Squirtles a *****, my Ivysaur is interruptor, and my Charizards a beast. much fun!

when you get some time Storm, i can help your squirtle.

you know that noob actually PMed me asking if i wanted to join his clan. i said no

lol. How does a n00b strike up the courage to create a clan, with no renown whatsoever? lol.

what do you mean by help Shadow?

just a few ditto matches of squirtle vs squirtle. i get PKMN trainer practice, you get squirtle practice. everybody wins

Guys... Off topic again
We can't get mad at a noob when 3 regulas are doing it too... So... Noob like
But I would say I'm best with Wolf and Meta, then Lucas, and then Ganon. The powerhouse shows no mercy, and everyone of his attacks basically is ko powerfl.
However... Typing on a laptop at Best Buy is an odd way to submit a post.
But I ain't getting this computer, it just has a verizon usb thing hooked in.
Don't buy this type of laptop! It's terrible! Get a macbook
This is a Gateway AMD Turion X2 Dual-Core Processor RM-72 Laptop
Why the heck does this have a that long of a name?!?!?!?
Ah, Johnny Christ... I'm off topic again.
Wolf, Meta, Lucas Ganon

Back