Which character are you best with?

I know, but I didnt want to. It wouldnt have told anyone that I posted or changed anything unless they voluntarily looked at the thread. You gonna send me a request?

You wanna know how I got it to work? I didnt perform the Wii system update once I connected to the Internet. No error codes, an im connected. Its a happy day.

When will you be done with breakfast? What time is it by you?

Excellent. To stay true to the topic of this thread, I now main Ganondorf, Pkmn Trainer, and King Dedede, with Ike and Luigi being my subs.

Ok, GCommander is really good. I think your Snake is your best. To let you all know, I didnt win any. At all. lolz. Shows how good I am. lulz. anyways, it seemed i did better with my subs than my mains, which is kind of strange, and makes me want to rethink strategy. Anyways, good playing GC. You are better than I am... for now.

Storm, you really are lucky that the mods don't check here often. Too many DPs.

But I main Captain Falcon and Wolf, with Lucario and Falco as subs. But I'm trying to work on my ZSS.

Yea, I saw. I can never get him that high. Didnt you 3 stock my Ganon? rofl. I have no experience fighting Snake. Who did you think I did best with?

Back