Which character are you best with?

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but there is the five minimum word post rule. I just don't want anyone to get in trouble :p.

Nope, 5 words. @ GCommander: I thought so too. Ive been workin on my recovery with him, cuz that was pretty much where I was failing, am I right? Except for that one epic save... lolz.

Anyways, Ill PM you later to Brawl again GC. Good playing.

To get back on topic, my Main that I am currently attempting to get a great deal better at, is Wolf. My other main is King Dedede.

Ok, my new Main is Link. And my Link is pretty damn good, or at least he has already surpassed my other mains.

He He, if you look at the first page on this thread you will see that possibly all of those people have ditched WiiChat.

Recently I've been practising using sheik and TLink.
Sheik needs more work considering the lack of knockback.
I feel my TLinks good.

Just a question, umm, a word is a string of letters. Soo, does a post have to be 5 words or 5 letters.

It's 5 words. Read the rules noob! j/k :p

I was gonna post in here anyway so..... It seems like whenever I say some character is my best I start sucking with them. Although he's my favorite character, I'm not so sure Toon Link is my best anymore, especially in laggy situations. I've been practicing Meta Knight a bit, he might become my new best if not already. Kinda sucks though, since tons of other people use Meta Knight too.

Last edited:
It's 5 words. Read the rules noob! j/k :p

I was gonna post in here anyway so..... It seems like whenever I say some character is my best I start sucking with them. Although he's my favorite character, I'm not so sure Toon Link is my best anymore, especially in laggy situations. I've been practicing Meta Knight a bit, he might become my new best if not already. Kinda sucks though, since tons of other people use Meta Knight too.

I remember beating you a few times recently, making you the noob haha jk=P

Meta is so overused which is why I just don't play with him. At this rate, every brawl player will eventually become a meta user (lol no, not really but just saying the numbers are rising)

Back