Which character are you best with?

Well I'm getting better with everyone since I have found a much more skilled person than Canon,witch has motivated me, I will brawl a little more than I wanted,I was beaten with every character that he used and he uses the whole roster ::_::
Oh well the training Is paying off though,I must play offline daily before I get online nowadays.

Well I'm getting better with everyone since I have found a much more skilled person than Canon,witch has motivated me, I will brawl a little more than I wanted,I was beaten with every character that he used and he uses the whole roster ::_::
Oh well the training Is paying off though,I must play offline daily before I get online nowadays.

What's the name of that person Envek?

I remember beating you a few times recently, making you the noob haha jk=P

Meta is so overused which is why I just don't play with him. At this rate, every brawl player will eventually become a meta user (lol no, not really but just saying the numbers are rising)

i sub Meta. i run a good one, way better than the average Meta but still nowhere near as good as experts

What's the name of that person Envek?

His forum name is DracoBlaze493 or 439,one of those numbers.
He is the leader of a clan called the chosen few,one heck of a brawler,only character that I could survive with was meta,marth and falco.He is the best brawler that I have brawled since he mains the while roster exceptionally.

His forum name is DracoBlaze493 or 439,one of those numbers.
He is the leader of a clan called the chosen few,one heck of a brawler,only character that I could survive with was meta,marth and falco.He is the best brawler that I have brawled since he mains the while roster exceptionally.

Does he have AiB? My score in 2 days is 3-1. I lost against a guy who used Kirby and picked Jungle Japes. All he did is screw my recovery and he won that way. He swallowed me and jumped into the water. And it's legal to do that. People out there pick bad stages and characters with a great recovery.

@Shadow: Oh great more Metaknights, it's not like I already have enough problems fighting them.

Expert Meta's are friggin nuts. Priority out the ass on eveything. Only way I have found marginally good to deal with them is to stay out of close range.

Ehhhh.... I havent seen a way to work around it in actual combat. Samus is a good matchup against him, so is Link and Toon Link bc of their range.

Meta doesn't have any bad match-ups. the closet one is i think Meta vs Snake with Meta holding a slight advantage.

@GC: i sub him, nothing more. i keep my meta good but never use him in tourneys cause i actually want to be different. In tourneys i only use my mains: Olimar and Kirby

He has a bfc not AiB
Meta's aren't so hard if you dodge,don't run or they will get you.just attack them head on.

Back