Which character are you best with?

ROB's N-Air is a good way to push enemies away from him. His D-Smash is very quick. His Gyro and Beam could stop the Mach Tornado.

ROB's N-Air is a good way to push enemies away from him. His D-Smash is very quick. His Gyro and Beam could stop the Mach Tornado.

Meta's aerials are all quicker than R.O.B's N-air, making it most useless unless you start getting crazy with mindgames. Meta's D-smash is quicker too.

Actually, I think the gyro has equal (or less) priority to mach tornado when fully charged, so it might not be that helpful. Not too sure, though. Although yes, the laser is very useful for preventing whorenadoing.

mad combos with him.

M@D C0MB0EZ Y0!!!11!1!!! [/inside joke noone will get]

I can never say for sure what character is my best, but I've gotten a lot better with Kirby. I'm pretty sure my skills have dropped, online at least, since I've been playing a ton of people (in real life) that aren't as good as me. Only one of the people I faced was at my level or maybe better (I do waste him online... but he's not use to the lag). I need to test out Kirby vs. Toon Link and see which I'm better with.

Okay, I'll be on soon.

Edit: Relevance = I might learn which character I'm better with.

I'm picking up link for a bit, just to play around with this z air attacks. He's a fairly good character, I like how if you hold down his shield reflects a lot of stuff.

Who said it's weird?

Meta Knight can kick R.O.B's ass any day.... he can kick anyone's ass any day.

Wrong wrong wrong. ROB is a good match against Meta. MK still retains the advantage, its just not as huge.

@ CK: Did you know Ganon's Side A Smash has priority over Mach tornado? I thought it was kinda funny to learn.

... That's weird. It does have a slightly extended invisible hitbox though, if that's what you could call it. So I can see it happening. You'd need perfect timing, though.

Back