who will you play as first?

in the original i LOVED link

in melee link was far too slow for my taste so i fell in love with young link (hardly ever lost)

so when i start out on brawl ill probably choose mario to get used to it, then slide into Link, then proceeding into whatever other character is the most appealing...some that have caught my eye are:

- That dude from Sin & Punishment with the swords and stuff
- Sonic
- Meta Knight
- Pit

i like quick characters so they definately strike my fancy (i hope atleast one of ^ those are available at first or easily)

metalfreak said:
in the original i LOVED link

in melee link was far too slow for my taste so i fell in love with young link (hardly ever lost)

so when i start out on brawl ill probably choose mario to get used to it, then slide into Link, then proceeding into whatever other character is the most appealing...some that have caught my eye are:

- That dude from Sin & Punishment with the swords and stuff
- Sonic
- Meta Knight
- Pit

i like quick characters so they definately strike my fancy (i hope atleast one of ^ those are available at first or easily)
Saki Amamiya (Sin and Punishment) is unfortunately an Assist Trophy, not a character.

Me and my lil bro and sister always try random..even though Shiek is my main. Im gonna force them to do random for their first try, as will I =D

Ooze33 said:
Saki Amamiya (Sin and Punishment) is unfortunately an Assist Trophy, not a character.

your totally correct, i didnt know there was such a thing so when i saw that lil update on the sight i figured he was a playable character

MY BAD

Zelda will be one of my mains.

I am still hoping for a lot of characters, Nights, Poo, Ray 01, Captain Syrup, Sylux.:wink:

Last edited:
my character would be captain falcon if he's in, if not, ganondorf if he's in, if not, sonic.

stop posting that link pennypower
you might get banned for spaming and advertiseing

and im going to play as metanight,kirby,dedede,yoshi, and sonic first

Back