WiiChat's Smash4 Group Roster!

Majora being that high isn't suprising, cult followings, maaaan.

Also, Splash, Wii, and Trojan, get your butts in here so we can discuss and move on. Only got about two weeks to finish the prediction roster ~

Here's the most recent results

Take note of just how high up Krystal and Ridley are.

Yay, someone else is dealing with Mr. MR today.

And sh*t, it looks like I can't ever get my way. Not with Dixie, and not with Krystal. Maybe Splash will be persuaded by my Krystal argument, almost had him with Dixie.

I am talking about the Legend of Zelda fanbase being like all the other hardcore fanbases including the Half Life/Portal fanbase.

The Mario fanbase is not as hardcore as LoZ, Tolkien, Star Trek, Star Wars, or HL/P fanbases (of course there are others I didn't mention but I don't want to list them all).

Me and WiiAssassin have been arguing before you came here.

And sh*t, it looks like I can't ever get my way. Not with Dixie, and not with Krystal. Maybe Splash will be persuaded by my Krystal argument, almost had him with Dixie.

A Krystal argument? Do tell. (remembers the Sableye argument)

I am talking about the Legend of Zelda fanbase being like all the other hardcore fanbases including the Half Life/Portal fanbase.

The Mario fanbase is not as hardcore as LoZ, Tolkien, Star Trek, Star Wars, or HL/P fanbases (of course there are others I didn't mention but I don't want to list them all).

What is hardcore and how does that dictate its ability to stand among the greater fanbases? Because Portal certainly ain't something I can see with that label.

Mr. MR said:
Me and WiiAssassin have been arguing before you came here.

It's clearly a form of bonding.

I kinda put the two together.

If they started making accurate fan movies, I would say that's hardcore.

But of course that is not a viable definition, so what I will say is it's determined by the fans enthusiasm.

NEVER!!!

Pokémon has a fast influx of fans. A lot are leaving and a lot are coming in. The average fan does not have the resilience.

Back