WoW Player Dies and Funeral Is Held Online.

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
Brief summary of the story behind this video: a well loved World of Warcraft PVPer suffered a stroke, died and her guild decided to hold a memorial service for her in game. Note the orderly line to view the “corpse.” A rival guild then decided to slaughter them all."
Video- http://youtube.com/watch?v=IHJVolaC8pw
Note: The attack on the funeral doesnt happen till like the end of the video.

Ummmmm. wow. Some people are just obsessed with that game. I Used to play it (up until about a month ago, when my subscription yet) But i wasnt obsessed like some people with no lives (no offense if your one of of those "no life-people.")

My Aunt told me of this and I decided to see if they had a video and youtube:lol:
Yes, I find it sad:sad: but so funny too:lol:

Yeah, seriously, how obsessed can you be with an online game. After I hit 70 on it I lost interest in it pretty quickly. I just don't see how any1 can be that obsessed with it (especially after they hit 70.)

That's funny I guess, but even more sad...in two ways. What happened to her (probably from playing too many hours at a time like another who got into the Guiness Book of World Records for dying of dehydration due to playing for 3 days straight cuz she had no life whatsoever). Wait that parentheses basically describes what I'm about to say lol. I don't feel too bad for her. Why? For the guild to hold a memorial service IN-GAME, you can tell that the guild is full of radicals of WoW who cannot get off their asses for anything lol. And she--THEY--should know better.

So, the way I see it, a girl who played WoW died of a stroke (poor thing) and since her guild members all couldnt attend, they decided to hold a makeshift funeral for her in the game (the place in which they knew her best).
Sounds pretty perfect to me.
So why do these assholes interupt it? Not sure but I bet it has something to do with how obsessed THEY are over the game IMO.

R.I.P.

They interrupted it because they are @ssholes:lol:

Sad because the person died, but frieking hilarious that people came in and murdured them all during the service...I know it's wrong but that's just to damn funny

What was the cause of her stroke? Too much WoW? Her death is sad but how they involved it in WoW is sad too.
(I am poking fun at how they had a funeral in WoW, not at her death.)

kiraownsurmom said:
In a WoW Forum someone was talking about how a member died in real life and someone answered asking if they dropped anything good

That's funny.. But not really. I quit WoW. Wasn't really addicting. But yeah. Erm, not so funny (the vid).

You silly people.

It's not as if the ONLY funeral was WoW-wise.

I'm pretty sure they didn't just toss her body someplace else.

More than likely, her own family had a real funeral, and her WoW friends gave her a funeral online.

If one of us died, there'd be a "In memory of" thread.

Similarities.

Don't be the average American and jump straight to conlcusions.

Knowledge is power :thumbsup:

Back