wow, this is crazy

Gee I thought my 2 year old was a bad kid for squashing snails, glad that kid aint my son. You'd sleep with one eye open.:scared:

Byuakuya said:
That is the worst kind of act that anyone can do. How can you even try and arrange, let alone think about arranging a hit-man to kill your parents?
They are the very reason that you have set foot into this world, and for that, you are bound by eternal gratitude as far as I am concerned.
These people need immediate help.

true, ive read other articles that said his mom hired a police officer to act as a hitman while the son was in a hotel because he was kicked out. i dont know how many police officers are impersonating hitman or how hitman advertise themselves, but it just seems fishy that the hitman he hired was a police office. that's why i said entrapment earlier, but i may be wrong

im not defending the kid, but just looking outside the box. plus im taking a criminal justice.

They should put a warning label on the PS3 saying:

"Warning: May in some cases lead to double homicide"

:lol:

dark samus said:
shows just how crazy those ps fanboys are.......jk

Hey hiring a hit man is much better than the nintendo fan boy who stabbed his older brother 2 times in the chest, killing him, because he wanted to play.

This story is so crazy. i aint a sony fan and i don't think a sony fanboy would stoop so low. but shift i dont think none is worse than the next. its just stupid of any gamer. Save your lunch money or whatever and buy it yourself

Last edited:
Video games.
Serious business.

Needless to say, this kid won't be playing video games for a looong period of time. Unless they allow them in the institute he's going to.

He's going to one... Right?

Trulen said:
Video games.
Serious business.

Needless to say, this kid won't be playing video games for a looong period of time. Unless they allow them in the institute he's going to.

He's going to one... Right?

no he will definately be playing games where hes going. One of the games is called "take your meds 2", the other "Happy hole times!"

Shiftfallout said:
no he will definately be playing games where hes going. One of the games is called "take your meds 2", the other "Happy hole times!"

lol, nice

For it to be entrapment the officer would have had to actually offer his services in a way so as to coerce the kid to take it. It's like entrapment for theft would be the owner telling the thief how to steal something and then arrange for them to be caught. If the kid actively sought out someone and was 'led' to the cop but then made the enquiry himself this wouldn't be Entrapment.

Oh, and what a psycho.

Taero said:
For it to be entrapment the officer would have had to actually offer his services in a way so as to coerce the kid to take it. It's like entrapment for theft would be the owner telling the thief how to steal something and then arrange for them to be caught. If the kid actively sought out someone and was 'led' to the cop but then made the enquiry himself this wouldn't be Entrapment.

Oh, and what a psycho.
yeah depends on the situation. Hope he at least gets sent to a mental institution for a few years.

doosta said:
true, ive read other articles that said his mom hired a police officer to act as a hitman while the son was in a hotel because he was kicked out. i dont know how many police officers are impersonating hitman or how hitman advertise themselves, but it just seems fishy that the hitman he hired was a police office. that's why i said entrapment earlier, but i may be wrong

im not defending the kid, but just looking outside the box. plus im taking a criminal justice.

Noone seems to care enough to do anything about it if is entrapment. I wouldn't. It's the same with prostitution stings. I don't know the legal reasons they can do that either. I think most 'hitmen' are police officers, they bust people pretty frequently.

If this was my kid he would be going straight to military school. I would petition a judge to give me control until he turned 21 and extend his 'grounding' till then.

And that's only because they won't let me have a 60th trimester abortion.

"Corey, even though you attempted to kill us you can have your games back. Ok sweety? Now, who wants to goto the Mall of America and spend all my money on you?"

Wtf this is probably what he was hoping. It was probably more like this "I sentence you to juvenile hall until you become 18 then maximum security for 50 years" 2 years and he's ordering another hitman.

Back