100 percent

link125 said:
I've done the game 100%
Absolutely everything!
All poes, golden bugs, completed all levels in rollgoal (took me hours) , caught the hylian loach, done the cave of ordeals, all heart containers, hidden skills, all side quests, all bottles and bomb bags, giant quiver and wallet and the magic wallet.
I think thats it lol

Congratulations :thumbsup:

if here are people have finished Zelda then can someone help me?
my qwestion is:

i need to collect som morrior sharps or somthing...and i go to snowpeak(be zoras domain) and there i come not out where i must go to. please someone help me.
1 thing at least...up at the rocks there is a spirithe for paol shards only i cant come up.
i have a movie only i dont know how i get it on this topic

I have only just got the game and ive only just beat the second dungeon. But i think someone who has beat the whole game %100 has got 2 much time on there hands or is a persintent gamer. Once you have beat the game i think the fun factor is taken away when you go and colect all the items you didnt have. The only think i would find fun after beating Zelda is fishing or just riding around on your horse.

it goes to show it depends on the gamer. see i enjoy trying to beat games 100%. i like setting a challenge for myself to that sorta thing.

I have no interest whatsoever in getting 100%. The immense amounts of time spent combing the game for insignificant things like bugs, poes, and heart pieces could be better spent playing other games.

ive beaten it 100%

all 60 poes
all 24 bugs(so got the ruppe bags)
completed cave of ordeals
got all the heart peaces so a totale of 20 hearts
got the 3 bombs bags and the bigger one to hold more
got the 100 arrow quiver
caught types of fish
got all the the bottles
all 7 hidden skills

i also do other stuff like make sure i get every chest in every dungeon and so on

also beat the game without dieing once...i allways had a fairy in a bottle just in case the whole game..never used it

am i missing anything?

i got 100% =D

zelda is my favorate game of all time

Icaruss said:
ive beaten it 100%

all 60 poes
all 24 bugs(so got the ruppe bags)
got all the heart peaces so a totale of 20 hearts
got the 3 bombs bags and the bigger one to hold more
got the 100 arrow quiver
caught types of fish
got all the the bottles
all 7 hidden skills

i also do other stuff like make sure i get every chest in every dungeon and so on

also beat the game without dieing once...i allways had a fairy in a bottle just in case the whole game..never used it

am i missing anything?

i got 100% =D

zelda is my favorate game of all time

Wow...that's...wow.
Yet your name is Icaruss? You like Kid Icarus too? Or is that your name?

I have 15 hearts all bugs. biggest quiver biggest bomb bag and no idea how many poes i hoped i had them all untill he asked for more then i cudnt be bothered lol

All max bags
All 60 poes
All 24 bugs
2 hearts left to have 20 (Actually 2/5 and 1 heart)

Back