9/11's Striker of the day

Axtlar

Del fuego he resurgido...
Nov 26, 2006
Houston Tx.
Wii Online Code
7688-9638-8193-7668
Hey, guys, just wanted to let you know who was the Striker of the day for 9/11/07: me; Axtlár, and I'm proud of it, even though I had to play a little too much, but trust me that this is the first and last time this is gonna happen for me, that's why it's important. leave your opinions and thoughts, thanks

IMG_2604.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hey thanks Laderer..so what is super sayian 5 like?

man, i could have been striker of the day before but then my friend called me and we hung out for like 6 hours, so i just gave up....good job

Lol..even though I know that's a fake, I prefer ssj 4 that's the best...

anyway, who else in here has been striker of the day?

I was striker of the day once for 5 minutes at the start of a new day. Good job :p I can never get enough points but one day I will.

Yeah it is..My Wii is set in Spanish so every game that has a Spanish feature translates automatically like Red Steel, TMNT, and Sonic and the Secret Rings of the games that I have.

{Axtlár} said:
Lol..even though I know that's a fake, I prefer ssj 4 that's the best...

anyway, who else in here has been striker of the day?

EDIT:i haven't been striker of the day but held rank 1 for a few days here in aus..but then i didnt play for a while and lose most of my matches now:lol:

Last edited:
I've been the Australian striker of the day before, I was bored and had the morning free so I got to Striker of the Day, had lunch then when I returned my spot was taken.

manufan15 said:
Did you run out of battery life while playing?
lol man, I didnt play THAT much, it was like 2 hours tops, the thing is that I already had points since I played the last day at 12 am and plus Iwas playing while mmost of you who play strikers were in school and Iha gotten out of the university already, so the leader had like 500 points and I had 300 so I just thoght I could play 20 matches at most to surpass it and I did and stayed lleader the whole day surprisingly, thhen at night I played some more to stay leader and then I took that picture.

Back