A quick question i need you all to answer

Brawny said:
First time I'll take Ohio's side...Tolls.
We are bettar!

No, there are better things to be spending our money on than a slightly smoother road...

No, the roads are good enough and give people jobs.

strommsarnac said:
A/C... haha.. gimme a break. It's already bad enough that we're enabling future generations to be candy-asses. No running, touching, yelling or anything fun on the playground anymore. Heck, lots of schools don't even have playgrounds anymore. I graduated in 1988 and only the "inside" rooms, those without windows had A/C. Only kids who complained where the mommy's kids or those more concerned about their hair/makeup/clothes than actually doing school work.

The fact is MOST schools don't need A/C. Only those where the interior temp gets over 90 should waste the money on it. Bring back the days of allowing shorts and t-shirts and that'll solve most of the problems. There's much more important things to spend that money (and maintenance money) on.

Now, books and supplies, yes. I completely agree. The district I teach at (not my employed district) is going to be out of money if the upcoming levy doesn't pass. If that happens they're going to cut all sorts of things. Here's the sad part.

Eliminate 13 administrative staff for $944,245.00
Eliminate 105 certified (teachers) staff for $4.9million
Eliminate 74 support (custodial, drivers, food, maint) for $628,878.00!!!!!

That should give everyone the idea of the problem. Avg salary for district level staff is $72,634. Avg for teachers is 46,666. Avg for everyone that keeps things going is 8,498!!!!!!! This is in a "well to do" district in Ohio. One

Sadly, the ones making the most usually are working the least number of hours. I know this for a fact. This is very common across the K-12 world. The suits make way too much money for the return. The ones working their butts off don't make enough.
well its great because
theres no AC at all anywhere, inside or out. my history teacher complains about this all the time. a lot of rooms only have 1 window, and the front half of our school has a glass roof. which is stupid because the people in those rooms with a mostly glass roof get roasted alive from the sun.

thats why at least OUR school needs AC.

yes...

I tried just to say yes but this forum makes you use at least 4 characters to post....

All right, i have 19 votes so far. And it looks like most of them are no, which was what I was expecting. A big thanks to everyone who has taken their time to help me out with my project:thumbsup:. As for everyone who hasnt voted, i still need 15 more votes by the end of tomorrow (monday), and if I get enough, I will be a really happy person :cornut:.

pYRo said:
All right, i have 19 votes so far. And it looks like most of them are no, which was what I was expecting. A big thanks to everyone who has taken their time to help me out with my project:thumbsup:. As for everyone who hasnt voted, i still need 15 more votes by the end of tomorrow (monday), and if I get enough, I will be a really happy person :cornut:.
waluigifs5.jpg

There. Waluigi counts as 15 votes because he is so awesome.

He approves with it aswell apparently :yesnod:

No, I say allow Vegas style gambling and tax the hell out of them. That is how/why the roads and Vegas are always nice or being repaired.

Back