A reason you might want to get a PS3!

mikewill57 said:
^^HAHA!!! Dude, you're the same no matter the place huh?

:lol: Of course man. :incazzato: <---- Greatest smiley ever.

I'm not going to sell mine. I'm playing it for Resistance: Fall of Man (SICK!) but that will be the only game i'll be getting since i'm getting a Wii also + 3 games

I dont agree with this, it drives up the cost of consoles for other people and means there is less in stores for launch

Also, copied games drive of the cost of the games

in touch with the wii said:
hm wait one sec wasnt the ps3 not popular in tokyo the preoder wasnt busy

Yes, yes... they completely flopped in Japan:

I4U News - Sony Sold 88,400 Sony PS3 in Japan says Enterbrain

They sold 8,400 more consoles than they were even going to supply to Japan... Seems like a success to me.

Edit - Read this article. Explains the launch, the numbers, the outcome, and what is to come. A great read:

In Tokyo, PS3 launch cures few of fever | Tech News on ZDNet

Last edited:
Apparnetly the Us hasnt gotten preorders for all there ps3s

Darkprinny said:
Apparnetly the Us hasnt gotten preorders for all there ps3s

Nope, pre-orders are only selling for $2,000 USD on eBay. Please let me know where the pre-orders didn't sell out so I can become rich overnight.

Not in the Us
but there is a billbord near me offering a ps3 in the uk before chirstmass

£1.50 a min

ABC said:
Nope, pre-orders are only selling for $2,000 USD on eBay. Please let me know where the pre-orders didn't sell out so I can become rich overnight.

I thought you were selling it for sure?? Did you change your mind or what??

BTW...off-topic and all but, Omar should take a page out of this site. It looks freaking awesome!!!

mikewill57 said:
I thought you were selling it for sure?? Did you change your mind or what??

BTW...off-topic and all but, Omar should take a page out of this site. It looks freaking awesome!!!

Well now my Dad said he is having a hard time getting one. Mind you he did the same thing when the N64, the Ps2, the PSP, and the 360 all launched and every time I walked in to a brand new console sitting in front of me. Honestly Mike, I think I am going to keep it. All these consoles are selling on eBay... but are they actually getting payed for? Or are they little punks that WISH they could have it. I am REALLY considering just keeping the Ps3 (if my Father pulls through) and still buying the Wii this Sunday. I'll see how things pan out.

ABC said:

No lie, man. I think I might wake up super early tomorrow and check out the line at Best Buy & Target on my way to work.

Scenario 1 - Line is too long, I go to work early and get off early.
Scenario 2 - I get one and make a killing on EBay and get to buy a nice TV to play TP on.

Sounds like a good deal to me - and the wife won't even have to know about it until after it's done (those are the best kinds of plans).

Inspire said:
No lie, man. I think I might wake up super early tomorrow and check out the line at Best Buy & Target on my way to work.

Scenario 1 - Line is too long, I go to work early and get off early.
Scenario 2 - I get one and make a killing on EBay and get to buy a nice TV to play TP on.

Sounds like a good deal to me - and the wife won't even have to know about it until after it's done (those are the best kinds of plans).

Dude, I just called my local Target again to confirm the Wii launch status (thankfully I did since they are opening an hour earlier than the lady said that I spoke with yesterday!). Anyway, she said that people started lining up EARLY this week for the Ps3 and that the people outside are enough to claim the stash they have of Ps3's. So, it's a slim chance you'll be able to go that late and get one. But as you said, it is definitely worth the try.

My lady is seriously wanting a Wii but, I'm not convinced yet bro. Should I get her one or what?? She's mostly interested in all the party type games and I don't know if they are for me. I mean, they'd be fun for a bit and then get old....s*** I don't know what to do bro!

mikewill57 said:
My lady is seriously wanting a Wii but, I'm not convinced yet bro. Should I get her one or what?? She's mostly interested in all the party type games and I don't know if they are for me. I mean, they'd be fun for a bit and then get old....s*** I don't know what to do bro!

Mike, I consider you and I very good online friends. And I am going to tell you now, if your girl wants one... get it. You two are practically married. I think that would be not only a great surprise for her, but a cool little treat for yourself. And let's face it man, you spend $250 in shoes in a weeks time... I am sure you can go without those Nikes for a week to make your girly happy.

Back