A reason you might want to get a PS3!

Yeah but what will the games be like? I mean, is it all swinging your arms around and pumping your fists...wait that actually sounds pretty fun.

Oh, and B-Team for life fool!! If you ever go to X3F check my sig. FTM-F*** The Mods!!!!

mikewill57 said:
Yeah but what will the games be like? I mean, is it all swinging your arms around and pumping your fists...wait that actually sounds pretty fun.

Oh, and B-Team for life fool!! If you ever go to X3F check my sig. FTM-F*** The Mods!!!!

:lol: I saw your sig man. Mad respect, and I knew you would stick up for me. And no, most of the Wii games will recognize SMALL movements. Meaning you don't have to throw your body around for it to see what you want to do. But of course, that is what makes the Wii fun in the first place. As for the games, there are going to be the seriously challenging, test your brain type of games (a.k.a. Zelda) and there are going to be the Party your fcuking ass off games (a.k.a. Monkey Ball and Wii sports). The Wii is more diverse than you might initially think. It isn't all throw your junk around, it's a great idea by an amazing company. Look into it more and you will see.

Back