Any Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals, Transsexuals, Hags and Stags here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh well of course you'll disagree with him now Cyan. because now you finally see that hes right about all this and your just gonna be obstinate to anything he says

Last edited:
Biblelicious.
People are who they are, and yes they can change. Even their sexuality. But I don't think it matters whether someone's gay or straight, or bi. If you wanna live by a old book fine by me. If you want to threaten me with said book fine by me. As long as you know I have the liberty to do the same. Some people don't wanna change, and thats up to them.
What sexuality am I? Doesn't matter. Whats my gender? Doesn't matter. I believe in equality. The main way someone can be inferior (IMO) is in intelligence/wisdom.
Gay=Straight=Bi (though Bi's probably have the most fun)
Men=Women
Black=White=Hispanic=any other classification (we're all the same race... humans)

And please realize this. If one things wrong with the Bible, its all wrong. Because something God made can't be wrong if its real, right?

John 3:13
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

2 Kings 2:11
And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

I shouldn't need to post any more, one is enough, but if need be so be it.

yay! someone agrees with me!!!:D

maybe now Cyan will stop posting since he and his friend are outnumbered, lol

CyanRussel said:
Im just plain straight..... (i have nothing wrong with lesibians even though its wrong, men on the other part it is wrong, uhhhhh..) I dont know what happen to yall, but it wasnt good. Man wasnt i talking about this before, yea i was, not too long ago, about a 1 week ago, its wrong to be gay and it will always be wrong, dont take offense, im just stating my opinion!!! Well its a Fact. Im a Christian also, so that way, there is no way in hell that i will ever turn gay!!!!! NEVER!!!!

sry for double posting first off, but i had to dig this up.

cyan, if being gay is wrong then how is being lesbian ok? that tells me that your sexist. also, being christian doesnt prevent you from realizing that your gay. if your gay, then your gay, theres no changing that if you know its true. and you owe it to yourself to be confident and accepting of it.

Stranger said:
oh well of course you'll disagree with him now Cyan. because now you finally see that hes right about all this and your just gonna be obstinate to anything he says
not really, if I thought he was right Id just say so

no, i was saying that he now knows that your right, i know it was unclear, i edited it. read the post again

oh, and new sig by the way, i just finished it, what do you think?

Last edited:
Stranger said:
no, i was saying that he now knows that your right, i know it was unclear, i edited it. read the post again

oh, and new sig bu the way, i just finished it, what do you think?
o lol, you really confused me. glad to see you're still on the good side!

the sig looks cool.

lol, ya, i was typing fast and it didnt make any sense, and thanx for the sig comment, ill go see what the homies in the gfx thread think

Stranger said:
sry for double posting first off, but i had to dig this up.

cyan, if being gay is wrong then how is being lesbian ok? that tells me that your sexist. also, being christian doesnt prevent you from realizing that your gay. if your gay, then your gay, theres no changing that if you know its true. and you owe it to yourself to be confident and accepting of it.
This is the last time im posting till, i dont know when!!!
But if you read it correctly, you dumb fvck, i also said its wrong to be a lesbian.
Read it again and talk to me tom.

Stranger said:

oh, and new sig bu the way, i just finished it, what do you think?

GoW? Neato.

This is the last time im posting till, i dont know when!!!
But if you read it correctly, you dumb fvck, i also said its wrong to be a lesbian.
Read it again and talk to me tom.

Thats very unchristian-like (that being the ideal that they're supposed to be calm and such). If you were to die now, despite all your rambling, your God wouldn't care and send you to hell.

Last edited:
yes, but you still said you didnt have a problem with it. seriously, cyan, just accept our differences and we'll all be fine

Stranger said:
yes, but you still said you didnt have a problem with it. seriously, cyan, just accept our differences and we'll all be fine

Err, actually, they're supposed to kill us now.

En Garde!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back