Any Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals, Transsexuals, Hags and Stags here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divum said:
gatesow4.gif

LMAO! LOL! that is funny as hell man! but are u trying to say russel is wrong?

CyanRussel said:
Of course no one is perfect, but hell, we do a better job than you and the rest of the gay crew in correcting our lives~
Unlike yall, yall just stay gay, what you need to do is turn Straight.... No LIE!!

please dont use "gay" as an insult. and i still dont agree with you, shoko, and your misguided beliefs, oh, and whether or not any of us are gay shouldnt make any diff in the validity of our points

Its funny how you did that with no time to waste!!!
(You know I was wondering where you went, "probaly went to go have sex with your 2 boyfriends, but found out that you couldnt turn them on so they left you!!
lol, im laughing cause that going to be you DIVUM!!!
That sounds like a DEMON NAME YOU KNOW THAT!

CyanRussel said:
Of course no one is perfect, but hell, we do a better job than you and the rest of the gay crew in correcting our lives~
Unlike yall, yall just stay gay, what you need to do is turn Straight.... No LIE!!

Have you ever been gay?

I'm guessing no.

It's not easy for them, if it were there'd be more straight people by now. Use your head.

Why do you think so many gay teens commit suicide? It's because they can't become straight no matter how hard they try.

Stranger said:
the word gay shouldnt be used as an insult, thats just wrong no matter how you look at it. and i still dont agree with you, shoko, and your misguided beliefs
were not exactly using gay as an insult. were using it as a classification. and wat misguided beliefs do i believe? hmmmm? tell me.

What? I'm on your side Cyan =( I see how it is... I just wanted to add laughter into this thread.

En4Neo said:
Have you ever been gay?

I'm guessing no.

It's not easy for them, if it were there'd be more straight people by now. Use your head.

Why do you think so many gay teens commit suicide? It's because they can't become straight no matter how hard they try.

WE NEVER SAID IT WAS EASY! AND THATS MORE PROOF THAT BEING GAY IS WRONG, CAUSE GAYS COMMIT SUICIDE! YEA STRAIGHT PEOPLE DO IT TOO, BUT ITS NOT BECAUSE THEYRE STRAIGHT? GET MY POINT? IF THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG ABOUT BEING GAY, THEY WOULDNT KILL THEMSELVES

Divum said:
What? I'm on your side Cyan =( I see how it is... I just wanted to add laughter into this thread.
That pic, doesnt look all that good, its like im outside the gate, and SHOKO is inside, which great and all, but it seems that im going to hell with the kind of pic you showed me!!
(Thats why i replied to you that way!)
"If not, ignore the reply that pissed you off!"

the immature belief that gay is just some classification, as you put it. most ppl who are gay, are born that way, they didnt choose to be gay. they new from a young age that they were diff, they didnt like the opposite sex, and theres nothing wrong with that. being gay is perfectly fine. and just because you and cyanrussell are conceited homophobes doesnt mean you need to be trying to spread your negative beliefs to others

En4Neo said:
Have you ever been gay?

I'm guessing no.

WHAT IN THE BLUE_HELL IS YOUR POINT!

Stranger said:
the immature belief that gay is just some classification, as you put it. most ppl who are gay, are born that way, they didnt choose to be gay. they new from a young age that they were diff, they didnt like the opposite sex, and theres nothing wrong with that. being gay is perfectly fine. and just because you and cyanrussell are conceited homophobes doesnt mean you need to be trying to spread your negative beliefs to others
First of All, its not negative, its positive, we're trying to help you hard-headed crackbabies, but you just keep on argueing!:mad2:

Shoko said:
WE NEVER SAID IT WAS EASY! AND THATS MORE PROOF THAT BEING GAY IS WRONG, CAUSE GAYS COMMIT SUICIDE! YEA STRAIGHT PEOPLE DO IT TOO, BUT ITS NOT BECAUSE THEYRE STRAIGHT? GET MY POINT? IF THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG ABOUT BEING GAY, THEY WOULDNT KILL THEMSELVES

Wow everything was wrong with what you said, Satan loves people like you.

It's obvious you're an extreme homophobe and if God came with the truth saying that gay people are his children, you'd be so disgusted that you'd go to hell.

MAYBE GAYS DONT WANT TO BE STRAIGHT!!!!! why would a gay person want to all of a sudden for no good or valid reason decide to be straight. you dont even see how immature your being with all of this.

tsk... calling gays crackbabies, your getting a little f4cking ridiculous

and thank GOD, for En4Neo, hes the only other person in this thread thats not being an immature f4ck

En4Neo said:
Wow everything was wrong with what you said, Satan loves people like you.

It's obvious you're an extreme homophobe and if God came with the truth saying that gay people are his children, you'd be so disgusted that you'd go to hell.
Ok.... we all are children of God, but when we turn our back on GOD, and decide to be G-A-Y, then we are sinners, and will for sure go to well, beyond a shout of a doubt, unless you ask for forgiveness

Stranger said:
MAYBE GAYS DONT WANT TO BE STRAIGHT!!!!! why would a gay person want to all of a sudden for no good or valid reason decide to be straight. you dont even see how immature your being with all of this.

tsk... calling gays crackbabies, your getting a little f4cking ridiculous

and thank GOD, for En4Neo, hes the only other person in this thread thats not being an immature f4ck

Thanks, I was getting a little overwhelmed by the hateful idiots here until you came to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back