Any Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals, Transsexuals, Hags and Stags here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and what is the first thing that they teach you in sunday school? that god is willing to forgive anybody of their sins, even gays

:incazzato:
Stranger said:
MAYBE GAYS DONT WANT TO BE STRAIGHT!!!!! why would a gay person want to all of a sudden for no good or valid reason decide to be straight. you dont even see how immature your being with all of this.

tsk... calling gays crackbabies, your getting a little f4cking ridiculous

and thank GOD, for En4Neo, hes the only other person in this thread thats not being an immature f4ck
YOU KNOW, FROM THE WAY YOUR TALKING< IM GONNA ASK YOU THE SAME QUESTION I ASKED En4NEO, ARE YOU GAY? AND IF SO WHY? YOU I DONT EVEN NEED TO ASK YOU< BECAUSE IT SEEMS YOUR GAY, AND AS OF RIGHT NOW YOUR LIFE SUCKS< AND WHEN IT SUCKS YOU DIE!
FROM WHAT? WHO KNOWS
Oh HOLD on, i know from what!! BEING STRAIGHT UP GAY! YA MOTHERF****NG FAGGOT!:incazzato:

CyanRussel said:
Ok.... we all are children of God, but when we turn our back on GOD, and decide to be G-A-Y, then we are sinners, and will for sure go to well, beyond a shout of a doubt, unless you ask for forgiveness
So if someone turns their back on god, and they decide to be Gay, how will they go to hell if they dont believe anymore? Beyond a shadow of a doubt, this thread needs to be closed, it has gotten way out of hand and some people need to cool off for a bit.

CyanRussel said:
Ok.... we all are children of God, but when we turn our back on GOD, and decide to be G-A-Y, then we are sinners, and will for sure go to well, beyond a shout of a doubt, unless you ask for forgiveness

Well that would be a good point for people that choose to be gay, yeah I could believe that to some extent.

The fact of the matter is most people don't choose to be gay, they're environments, and possibly genetics around and in them determine their sexuality.

CyanRussel said:
YOU KNOW, FROM THE WAY YOUR TALKING< IM GONNA ASK YOU THE SAME QUESTION I ASKED En4NEO, ARE YOU GAY? AND IF SO WHY? YOU I DONT EVEN NEED TO ASK YOU< BECAUSE IT SEEMS YOUR GAY, AND AS OF RIGHT NOW YOUR LIFE SUCKS< AND WHEN IT SUCKS YOU DIE!
FROM WHAT? WHO KNOWS
Oh HOLD on, i know from what!! BEING STRAIGHT UP GAY! YA MOTHERF****NG FAGGOT!:incazzato:[/QUOTE

guess whos getting reported, i didnt want to do it, but you took it over the edge with that post

Stranger said:
and what is the first thing that they teach you in sunday school? that god is willing to forgive anybody of their sins, even gays

Yeah, that's what I believe somewhat.

God is just, He won't send the truely innocent to hell.

Everyone's acting like every Gay person cares about Christianity, there's many other religions and they all do one thing, cause wars. To any homosexual/bisexual/minority still in Jesusland.

Listen to this song by NOFX "Leaving Jesusland" and come to California~

"We call the heartland not very smart land, IQ's are very low but threat levels are high
They got a mandate, they don't want man-dates, they got so many hates and people to despise

In the dust bowl, cerebral black hole, the average weight is well over 200 pounds
I hate to generalize, but have you seen the thighs, most haven't seen their genitalia in a while

Maybe that's why they're so scared of us
We've concerns other than fear and hunger pangs

Queers, transgends, and lesbians, vegans and vegetarians
All you brownish red and yellow ones come and join us on the coast

No longer svelte, they gotta punch new holes in the Bible belt
They've blown out the fire under the melting pot, the red blood of America is starting to clot
No compromise, no sight through others' eyes, they're just flies spreading pieces of ****
You gotta emigrate, stop living in hate, what makes this country great is dwelling on either side

They don't want visitors in Jesusland
They want life canned and bland in the fatherland

We want people with college degrees, drug use experience and STD's
People with open-minded philosophies, come hug California trees
Cultural revolution now, neo-conservatives run outta town
We're gonna burn Orange County down,
And then we're off to Riverside, Bakersfield and Fresno too, then we're coming after you

The fear stricken, born again Christian, they got a vision a homogenized state
Textbook decline, Intelligent Design
They wan't to memorize but don't want you to think

They don't want visitors in Jesusland
They want life canned and bland in the fatherland

Punk Rockers and emo kids, people doing things the church forbids
Buddhists, agnostics, and atheists we're moving out of jesusland
Art students and thespians, excluding country, all the musicians
We want all hookers and comedians, nihilists are welcome too

No longer svelte, they gotta punch new holes in the Bible belt"

Yea, Guns don't kill people, People kill people, but I think the gun helps...

Stranger said:
CyanRussel said:
FROM WHAT? WHO KNOWS
Oh HOLD on, i know from what!! BEING STRAIGHT UP GAY! YA MOTHERF****NG FAGGOT!:incazzato:[/QUOTE

guess whos getting reported, i didnt want to do it, but you took it over the edge with that post
I'm not surprised you tattle-taled on me, you just got me mad to the extent, that i couldnt take it anymore!

ok. i see your point Divium. and hey! you made a valid, thought out point. your the third person to do that here
i better add you to the list

People that Think B4 they post:

Stranger
En4Neo
Divium

CyanRussel said:
True, but if they sinned and didnt repent then where do you think they're going!

Well no sh*t, sherlock.

If only you made that much sense throughout the bulk of this thread. I believe everyone who truelly believes in something other than God before judgement day will be able to make the choice to join Jesus or not.

God isn't that cruel that he throws an good person to hell just because they truely thought their religion was right at one time.

In other words I believe a good muslim has more chance than a bad christian of getting into heaven.

En4Neo said:
Well no sh*t, sherlock.

If only you made that much sense throughout the bulk of this thread. I believe everyone who truelly believes in something other than God before judgement day will be able to make the choice to join Jesus or not.

God isn't that cruel that he throws an good person to hell just because they truely thought their religion was right at one time.

In other words I believe a good muslim has more chance than a bad christian of getting into heaven.
Im gonna have to disagree with you on that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back