Any Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals, Transsexuals, Hags and Stags here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
to Shoko- yes, i see no problem with gays, lesbians, or bisexuals. were all created equal, whether one of is gay or not.

to CyanRussel- so what you actually are saying is you only hang out with, "them", to convert them to christianity and try to make them straight?

En4Neo said:
That's for you to answer, young misguided one.

Are you brainwashed or are you really this dumb?

how old are you?
and thats why u didnt answer my question cause u know u contridict urself. cmon, REALLY answer my question

En4Neo said:
(I was just lying about the shutting off my comp thing, I'd like to annoy you haters once more.)

Actually, you're the one making Christians look dumb. You're just too proud to realise that.

I need a better understanding? I've gone to a catholic school for the first 8 years of my education.

I think I understand enough, junior.
Hey, last time i checked, i saw your online thingy OFFLINE, Why are you back, "you love to annoy peeps" uhhh. If you do, dont annoy me! (I was just lying about the shutting off my comp thing, I'd like to annoy you haters once more.) YOU just SINNED!!

CyanRussel said:
Hey, last time i checked, i saw your online thingy OFFLINE, Why are you back, "you love to annoy peeps" uhhh. If you do, dont annoy me! (I was just lying about the shutting off my comp thing, I'd like to annoy you haters once more.) YOU just SINNED!!

LOL RUSSEL! LMAO! en4neo, u better go repent right now before u forget lol

CyanRussel said:

Yes, I just sinned.

No one is perfect and you guys are the best example of that. :smilewinkgrin:

Stranger said:
to Shoko- yes, i see no problem with gays, lesbians, or bisexuals. were all created equal, whether one of is gay or not.

to CyanRussel- so what you actually are saying is you only hang out with, "them", to convert them to christianity and try to make them straight?
You are absolutely right!! But these G-Folks just wont take the advice!
(Thats my 3rd time saying, ADVICE, it think!)

En4Neo said:
Age has nothing to do with anything here, son.

You could be 50 and I could be 12 for all I care, you'd still be wrong.
i asked u that cause u called me 'young misguided one'

En4Neo said:
Yes, I just sinned.

Of course no one is perfect, but hell, we do a better job than you and the rest of the gay crew in correcting our lives~
Unlike yall, yall just stay gay, what you need to do is turn Straight.... No LIE!!

En4Neo said:
Yes, I just sinned.

but ur a perfect example of a confused fool who contridicts himself =D

gatesow4.gif

ok, if u guys know being gay is wrong, dont try to argue with me or russel cause thats wat were trying to explain. en4neo, u said being gay is wrong, so theres not point of argueing. and like russel asked u, are you gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back