Any Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals, Transsexuals, Hags and Stags here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm just trying to give an example of the treacherous things this mind controlling book trys to teach. Christianity sure did do well for Hitler.

I'm trying to say that the Bible shouldn't influence the sexuality of anyone because of it's appalling statements.

Divum said:
Well, I'm just trying to give an example of the treacherous things this mind controlling book trys to teach. Christianity sure did do well for Hitler.

I'm trying to say that the Bible shouldn't influence the sexuality of anyone because of it's appalling statements.

divum, i know u meant good with that post but if u really knew wat ur were talkin about, u would know that we dont go by the old testament, we go by the new testament

En4Neo said:
Ok now I'm really leaving, you guys could go on and on.

I need to stop somewhere and I think this is a good stopping point for now, but until then you guys should actually read the bible.
I know I said I was going, but you guys are just way too ignorant to ignore.

So now your going to bed, you could've ended it a long time ago, instead of argueing me and SHOKO know that your wrong! But the problem is, is that you think you are right!! WHICH IS WRONG!

Last edited:
Divum said:

Once again..........WTF?

CyanRussel said:
Let me ask you a question, ARE YOU GAY? If not, then why are you defending the gay community, you need to read the bible, then you will know that being gay is a sin!!
(You know could sworn you said you were gay, and if so, i really do think you should go to bed, i dont have time to keep on explaining this crap to you!

I'm defending because you're defying God with these your misinterpretations of the bible and because I happen to have compassion for others that get discriminated against, many of them are my friends.

Homsexuality is wrong, I know, we went over that already, but gay people aren't the demons you think they all are.

lol, ok I'm seriously turning off the computer to resist the urge to reply to your comments now.

En4Neo said:
Ok now I'm really leaving, you guys could go on and on.

I need to stop somewhere and I think this is a good stopping point for now, but until then you guys should actually read the bible.

and en4neo. i know u mean good but ur just making christians look dumb cause u have everything mixed up. u need a better understanding

Last edited:
En4Neo said:
I'm defending because you're defying God with these your misinterpretations of the bible and because I happen to have compassion for others that get discriminated against, many of them are my friends.

Homsexuality is wrong, I know, we went over that already, but gay people aren't the demons you think they all are.

lol, ok I'm seriously turning off the computer to resist the urge to reply to your comments now.
WHO SAID THEY WERE DEMONS< YOU KNOW GO AHEAD AND TURN OFF THE COMPUTER, IT NEEDS TO BE TURNED OFF SO IT WONT HAVE TYPE YOUR RETARDED ASS COMMENTS!!!
GOTFO!!!!

En4Neo said:

WE NEVER SAID THEY WERE DEMONS! WE SAID THEY WERE SINNING! AND YOUR SINNING AS WELL BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS DONT HANG AROUND THE WICKED! WHICH INCLUDES GAY CAUSE THEYRE SINNERS! AND U SAID U HAVE GAY FRINEDS, SO UR SINNING TOO!

Shoko said:
WE NEVER SAID THEY WERE DEMONS! WE SAID THEY WERE SINNING! AND YOUR SINNING AS WELL BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS DONT HANG AROUND THE WICKED! WHICH INCLUDES GAY CAUSE THEYRE SINNERS! AND U SAID U HAVE GAY FRINEDS, SO UR SINNING TOO!
THAT WAS A GOOD ONE SHOKO!!!
("NEVER HANG OUT WITH THOSE THAT THINK THE BIBLE IS AN ANCIENT BOOK, WHO SAY IT SHOULD NEVER TO BE READ AGAIN!)

Divum said:
Well, I won't tell anyone what to believe. But, have any of you even read the old testament?

Deuteronomy.21:18-21
If you have a "stubborn and rebellious son," then you and the other men in your neighborhood "shall stone him with stones that he die."

This sounds good to me!
Yeah good point the bible says a lot of things that Christians do not believe/preach
Eg.
He who blesses his friend with a loud voice early in the morning, it will be reckoned a curse to him.
Proverbs 27:14

So someone can murder 50 people, then go to the priest and confess his/her sins? and they can go to heaven, right? So, I'll be in Heaven with them, that's madness?

I know we won't change our minds, heh, I give up. Sorry if I angered anyone by expressing my thoughts.

Sam_Harris said:
Yeah good point the bible says a lot of things that Christians do not believe/preach
Eg.
He who blesses his friend with a loud voice early in the morning, it will be reckoned a curse to him.
Proverbs 27:14

like i said, wat divum posted was in the old testament, but christians now go by the new testament. so nice try buddy

Divum said:
So someone can murder 50 people, then go to the priest and confess his/her sins? and they can go to heaven, right? So, I'll be in Heaven with them, that's madness?

I know we won't change our minds, heh, I give up. Sorry if I angered anyone by expressing my thoughts.

naw its alright. u just expressed ur opinions. but yet again, u dont know wat ur talkin about because we dont have to go to preist and stuff to confess sins. we can pray. sorry man but dont talk about things u dont know wat ur talkin about

Shoko said:

whats so bad about gays....it never really hurts anyone....and since when is it a sin to hang out with a homosexual person!? Even so, you yourself have to admit it sounds stupid to ignore someone just because they're gay, sometimes they really cant help how they think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back