Any Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals, Transsexuals, Hags and Stags here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoko said:
AND DIVUM,

OMG! ITS NOT ANCIENT TEACHINGS CAUSE ITS STILL HERE TODAY DUMBASS! AND PEOPLE STILL TEACH IT! DAMN, U JUST EMBARASSED URSELF! GET THE **** OUT OF THIS THREAD MAN CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WAT UR TALKIN ABOUT!

aND E4NEO, WE ARE DOING GOD A FAVOR BECAUSE WERE TRYING TO TELL PEOPLE THAT BEING GAY IS A SIN! SO UR WRONG ABOUT THAT AS WELL. ME AND CYANRUSSEL ARENT PROMOTING HATE, WERE PROMOTING TRUTH!

Your so called "truth", which is really BS, is only causing people to sin more.

Now this time I'm going to bed and as a Christian for my whole life, I hope God helps you learn the truth.

En4Neo said:
If you actually would read what you need to, rather than what you want to read you would have realised I said lust was a sin.

Re-read my post, idiot.

AND U KNOW WHAT ELSE!? YOU WERE ALSO SAYING U HAVE TO DO ACTIONS FOR IT TO BE A SIN! YOU SAID THAT AS WELL! SO U DONT KNOW WAT THE HECK YOU WANT TO SAY. AND UR LITTLE PISSY 'IDIOT' INSULT JUST SHOWS HOW IMMATURE YOU ARE. I BET I HAVE MORE KNOWLEDGE OF THE BIBLE THAN YOU SO STFU AND GTFO PLEASE!

En4Neo said:
Your so called "truth", which is really BS, is only causing people to sin more.

SO UR SAYIN THE BIBLE IS BS!!!??? ITS TRUE THAT BEING GAY IS WRONG AND YOU SAID THAT URSELF IN EARLIER POST, SO WAT THE HECK? U SAID BEING GAY IS WRONG, I SAID BEING GAY IS WRONG, SO IF UR DISAGREEING WITH ME, UR DISAGREEING WITH URSELF TOO! LOL! MAN, SOME POEPLE IN THIS WORLD ARE JUST DUMB

Shoko said:
AND DIVUM,

OMG! ITS NOT ANCIENT TEACHINGS CAUSE ITS STILL HERE TODAY DUMBASS! AND PEOPLE STILL TEACH IT! DAMN, U JUST EMBARASSED URSELF! GET THE **** OUT OF THIS THREAD MAN CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WAT UR TALKIN ABOUT!

aND E4NEO, WE ARE DOING GOD A FAVOR BECAUSE WERE TRYING TO TELL PEOPLE THAT BEING GAY IS A SIN! SO UR WRONG ABOUT THAT AS WELL. ME AND CYANRUSSEL ARENT PROMOTING HATE, WERE PROMOTING TRUTH!
"THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE" and if you dont like then, i dont know what to say, Me and SHOKO are helping yall like i said before, but then you guys shove it calling it a ancient book WTF< Watch we warned yall!

CyanRussel said:
"THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE" and if you dont like then, i dont know what to say, Me and SHOKO are helping yall like i said before, but then you guys shove it calling it a ancient book WTF< Watch we warned yall!

yea, they gonna end up in a fiery place. but, i guess thats what they get. we warned them, its theyre decision of wat they want to do now. bible=not ancient, because it is still taught today so its teachings are still applied.

Shoko said:
AND U KNOW WHAT ELSE!? YOU WERE ALSO SAYING U HAVE TO DO ACTIONS FOR IT TO BE A SIN! YOU SAID THAT AS WELL! SO U DONT KNOW WAT THE HECK YOU WANT TO SAY. AND UR LITTLE PISSY 'IDIOT' INSULT JUST SHOWS HOW IMMATURE YOU ARE. I BET I HAVE MORE KNOWLEDGE OF THE BIBLE THAN YOU SO STFU AND GTFO PLEASE!
I agree, GTFO, go back to bed do something, cause you and all these people who are gay, bis, trans, les, need help!!!! (RealTalk)

Well, I won't tell anyone what to believe. But, have any of you even read the old testament?

Deuteronomy.21:18-21
If you have a "stubborn and rebellious son," then you and the other men in your neighborhood "shall stone him with stones that he die."

This sounds good to me!

Divum said:
Well, I won't tell anyone what to believe. But, have any of you even read the old testament?

Deuteronomy.21:18-21
If you have a "stubborn and rebellious son," then you and the other men in your neighborhood "shall stone him with stones that he die."

This sounds good to me!

AM I YOUR SON!? NO! THANKS FOR THE DUMB AND USELESS POST! GTFO NOW PLEASE!

Shoko said:

I know I said I was going, but you guys are just way too ignorant to ignore.

I never said it had to be actions for it to be sin. Lust is committed by thought, not by sexual contact smart one.

You guys are seriously messed up. You're only leading people to hate the Christian religion with all these lies, and I'm not about to allow you to misinterpret the bible so easily as a true Christian.

I go by the bible, not by what I want the bible to say like you guys are doing.

E4neo! That Is Wat U Practically Were Saying In The First Like 2 Sentences Of Ur Earlier Post! U Said, 'being Gay Alone Is Not A Sin, But Having Sex With The Same Sex Is.' Thats Saying U Have To Do An Action For It To Be A Sin! So Your Wrong! Again!

Shoko said:
Ok Harris You Just Pissed Me Off Right There! God Aint No Damn Imaginary Friend, ****in-ass-*****-muther-****er! And If The Bible Was Ancient, How Come Its Still Here Today!? Hmmmmm!? Tell Me That Dumbass! Oh, And While Your At It, Explain To Me How The Universe Was Made And Who Created The Big Bang! Oh, And Your Gay!? I Feel Sad For You Man. And No, Gays Arent Regular Humans Like Striaght People! If U Guys Were Just Like Us, How Comes Theres Sometimes Tension And Seperation Between Us!? Man, Read The Post I Posted (above E4neo) Oh, And Also, Find Another Gay Guy, Get Married, And Then Tell Me How Many -unadopted- Kids You Have Together! Dumbass
I don't care what you say because your just a random on the net trying to express his extreme views which are out right stupid in my opinion so go live a sheltered life of nothing instead of seizing the day.

En4Neo said:
I know I said I was going, but you guys are just way too ignorant to ignore.

I never said it had to be actions for it to be sin. Lust is committed by thought, not by sexual contact smart one.

You guys are seriously messed up. You're only leading people to hate the Christian religion with all these lies, and I'm not about to allow you to misinterpret the bible so easily as a true Christian.

I go by the bible, not by what I want the bible to say like you guys are doing.
Let me ask you a question, ARE YOU GAY? If not, then why are you defending the gay community, you need to read the bible, then you will know that being gay is a sin!!
(You know could sworn you said you were gay, and if so, i really do think you should go to bed, i dont have time to keep on explaining this crap to you!

Ok now I'm really leaving, you guys could go on and on.

I need to stop somewhere and I think this is a good stopping point for now, but until then you guys should actually read the bible.

Sam_Harris said:
I don't care what you say because your just a random on the net trying to express his extreme views which are out right stupid in my opinion so go live a sheltered life of nothing instead of seizing the day.

OMG! UR EXPRESSING UR EXTREME VIEWS TOO SO WTF!? AND IF I LIVED A SHELTERED LIFE, I WOULD BE ON THE INTERNET DUMBASS!

AND IF IM JUST A RANDOM GUY ON THE NET, THAN WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back