Any Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals, Transsexuals, Hags and Stags here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at this time im straight....but who knows maybe one day ill change?
im not against gays or bi but Id rather not see two guys making out...:lol:

Rolex said:
Man, does it really matter.

I not really bothered where you stick your dick as long as the receiver is consenting. :aureola:

It's your attitude to all that makes you who you are not what type of face or arse you're spraying your unholy water over.

Well there are more PC ways to phrase that, but I respect this quote 100%, it made for a good laugh too.. especially the unholy water comment..

I'm straight, I have no urges to try a bi-sexual or homosexual lifestyle, never have, never will. Doesn't mean I'm close minded and judgmental, it just means it's not for me. I have 2 gay friends and 1 lesbian friend, the lesbian doesn't pertain to this comment, but for the 2 guys, they've never tried to "covert" me, they've never tried to flirt or hit on me, and that's all I ask. If you're gay and you come up to me and I tell you I'm not gay and I'm not interested and you keep trying to push it, thats where I have the problem, if you respect me and my decisions, I'll return the favor.

Last edited:
i do LOTS of theatre and acting to im around gay people all the time

i have absolutly zero problem with it

im straight, i'm 14 years old, and i know ill pretty much be straight for the rest of my life because i should know by now considering i've already had "events" with the opposite sex

i just dont like people who are gay(i know people like this) and then everytime someone says something bad to them they go off on a tangant that they are just saying/doing that because their gay.....

Im just plain straight..... (i have nothing wrong with lesibians even though its wrong, men on the other part it is wrong, uhhhhh..) I dont know what happen to yall, but it wasnt good. Man wasnt i talking about this before, yea i was, not too long ago, about a 1 week ago, its wrong to be gay and it will always be wrong, dont take offense, im just stating my opinion!!! Well its a Fact. Im a Christian also, so that way, there is no way in hell that i will ever turn gay!!!!! NEVER!!!!

Well im gonna stop posting in this thread..... Why? This thread is not for me!!
And those who agree, i think you should stop replying if your not gay or bi or any crap, no offense to those who are, yall can keep on talking about this giberish!!

CyanRussel said:
Im just plain straight..... (i have nothing wrong with lesibians even though its wrong, men on the other part it is wrong, uhhhhh..) I dont know what happen to yall, but it wasnt good. Man wasnt i talking about this before, yea i was, not too long ago, about a 1 week ago, its wrong to be gay and it will always be wrong, dont take offense, im just stating my opinion!!! Well its a Fact. Im a Christian also, so that way, there is no way in hell that i will ever turn gay!!!!! NEVER!!!!

Did you REALLY have to bump a thread over 2 months old? to say that? :incazzato: :incazzato:

I hear this is a good read.

Hey, im speaking out what i think!! And if you dont like it, you can kiss my black ASS!!:mad5: \
Unlike you, i can man up to say what i have to say, YOU on the other hand, is just scary ass punk!! I bet if i saw you, i would hud you, but um, im not gonna threat you like that, not trying to get banned from here!!! (Hmmm, what did i say last time, oh yea, not to post here again!)

im sorry but i have to throw my two cents in why do gays fell they have to go parading saying im gay and im proud and **** like tht i mean my thing is to his , his own so if ur gay keep it to ur self im staright and i dont go around saying im
straight and im pround a heterosexual pride and **** like that i dont hate the people who are gay but i do hate the idea of gayness it sickens me o and also if ur gay ur not christian beacsue a christian belives that Jesus is the son of God and follows Gods rules now im not saying im perfect but i know in the bible it says that gayness is a sin cuz mankind shud not sleep wit mankind women wit women kind .................. that just my 2 cents

Brand Nubian said:
im sorry but i have to throw my two cents in why do gays fell they have to go parading saying im gay and im proud and **** like tht i mean my thing is to his , his own so if ur gay keep it to ur self im staright and i dont go around saying im
straight and im pround a heterosexual pride and **** like that i dont hate the people who are gay but i do hate the idea of gayness it sickens me o and also if ur gay ur not christian beacsue a christian belives that Jesus is the son of God and follows Gods rules now im not saying im perfect but i know in the bible it says that gayness is a sin cuz mankind shud not sleep wit mankind women wit women kind .................. that just my 2 cents

amen to that brotha. I'm sorry guys, but being GAY is just wrong. like he said, the bible says its a sin. and listen to this: IF THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING GAY, LET MEN MARRY MEN AND WOMEN MARRY WOMEN AND LETS SEE HOW WELL WE POPULATE THE EARTH! and u gotta admit, i have a point there. this is just a fact: men werent made for men, women werent made for women. Like they say,'Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. GUYS, THE PENIS GOES INTO THE VAGINA! THATS HOW WE REPRODUCE! TWO MEN CANT HAVE BABIES TOGETHER, AND NIETHER CAN TWO WOMEN! IM SORRY IF IM OFFENDING U GAYS AND LESBOS, BUT BEING GAY IS JUST WRONG AND I GAVE FACTS TO BACK THAT UP TOO.

Last edited:
Brand Nubian said:

I know a lesbian who wants to become a bornagain christian, just because you're christian doesn't mean you're automatically straight. Gay people are God's children too.

I agree that homosexuality is wrong, but homsexuality rarely is something someone chooses. We shouldn't condemn people over things they had no control over. As Christians we should preach love, not hate.

Last edited:
(I changed my mind about not posting on this thread)
Your sentence is true, but your wrong about saying that gays are gods children, it says in the bible if your sinning then you are sinning which means you are not on the Lords side! Its bad to be gay, matter of fact its a SIN!
When your gay you are not the lords child, your with the devil, but when you stop those habits, and ask God for forgiveness, then you are welcome back as a child of God!!

En4Neo said:
I know a lesbian who wants to become a bornagain christian, just because you're christian doesn't mean you're automatically straight. Gay people are God's children too.

I agree that homosexuality is wrong, but homsexuality rarely is something someone chooses. We shouldn't condemn people over things they had no control over. As Christians we should preach love, not hate.

he really never said cause ur christian means ur automatically straight. IF U ARE GAY, AND U CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIAN, YOUR REALLY NOT CAUSE IF U TRULY WERE, YOU WOULDNT BE GAY CAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS ITS WRONG! SO HOW IS (NO OFFENSE BUT)YOUR LITTLE FRIEND GOING TO BECOME A -REAL- CHRISTIAN IF SHES A LESBO!? I'M SORRY, BUT IF YOUR GAY (ACCORDING TO GOD AND THE BIBLE) YOUR GOING TO HELL. SO IF UR FRIEND WANTS TO BE A CHRISTIAN, PLEASE TELL HER WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT BEING GAY

CyanRussel said:
(I changed my mind about not posting on this thread)
Your sentence is true, but your wrong about saying that gays are gods children, it says in the bible if your sinning then you are sinning which means you are not on the Lords side! Its bad to be gay, matter of fact its a SIN!
When your gay you are not the lords child, your with the devil, but when you stop those habits, and ask God for forgiveness, then you are welcome back as a child of God!!

Well I'm Christian here and last time I checked there's nothing that says gay people are on the side of the devil in the bible. It's the gay people that are having sex with the same sex that are the sinners.

Don't confuse the two, it's pretty ignorant to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back