Any Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals, Transsexuals, Hags and Stags here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personality adds to attraction. The better your personality, the better your 'appearance' will be seen through the eyes of others. :smilewinkgrin:

Yunaleska said:
Personality adds to attraction. The better your personality, the better your 'appearance' will be seen through the eyes of others. :smilewinkgrin:

I think I'm smashing does that count....oh no that's narcissism :idea:

People are born they are because God made that way. Why would someone CHOOSE to be hated, laughed at, and ridiculed by the majority of the populate because they happen to like members of the same sex. Its just not rational...

MasterJedi2U said:
People are born they are because God made that way. Why would someone CHOOSE to be hated, laughed at, and ridiculed by the majority of the populate because they happen to like members of the same sex. Its just not rational...

those that mock, dont understand.

im not going to get into the logics of weither or not god has ANYTHING to do with sexuality. its a MESSY topic inwhich it is not needed to be debated on at this present time.

someone CHOOSES to be gay because its well to be redundant "their choice" how dare you assume that because they want to be gay, they are setting themselves up for racist behavior. thats the most uneducated thing anyone can ever say.

gay people are friendly, educated, benevolent, and sincere. they are JUST like everyone else. who they love is THEIR CHOICE and nothing NOT EVEN "straight people" can stop them or stand in their way.

im as republican as you get and yet thats one stand point i dont "stand by" on. you love who you want to love and thats it. The bible says ALOT of things that arent good for us IE crime, drugs, sex ect. and yet WE still do them dont we? because we are HUMANS just like the gay/lesbian community.:rolleyes:

ETA- **disclaimer- not to be taken in a racist context** do YOU think black people choose to be black and be a target of racial jokes? jewish people? iraqis? what? they belong in that category you nailed the gays in when you say "they are setting themselves up for ridicule" dontcha think? :nonod:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... Posted this last night and I see a heated argument! What did I do?! :ee5k:

Anyway, somebody asked what a hag and stag is. Fag hags are girls who hang around gay people. Fag stags are "straight guys" who hang around gay people. How is a hag stag possible? Believe me, one of my buddies is a stag or could be called a "metrosexual (hmm... too much definitions here...)"

As for those who say that being gay is a choice and for those who don't understand homosexuality, I tell you this.

Wouldn't it suck when you were 11 that you're attracted to guys instead of girls? And all your life, you tried to make your dick "open up" to chicks, but can't?

It just happens, I don't know how. I didn't wake up and said to myself, "Gee, I think I'm going to be gay my whole life!" :tard: We remember that point in time where we were about to pass the threshold of puberty. Somehow, "genetically" or "psychologically" or "environmentally" (there are a lot of theories out there trying to explain homosexuality) factors had bestowed upon me the curse or gift of being gay. Would I like to be straight? Hmm... Nope. Boys are cute and Link is feckin' hot! (Sorry Zelda fans)

It is a mystery, yes, to those who are not gay, lesbian, bi and transsexual, since they didn't undergo the internal conflicts and the threatening external conflicts that beckoned. It seems far-fetched for guys to imagine two guys doing stuff since society speaks of male and female alone. It is a mystery by factors. Factors such as 1) lack of information or enlightenment, 2) apathy and 3) conformity.

So should I enlighten you guys? I don't know. But just by the very presence of this heated argument and the very presence of unawareness proves that homosexuality is still in the fringe of getting accepted. It is also apparent that homosexuality is here and that it is getting a voice from themselves and their supporters.

As of now, more and more people are opening up to the "homo" thing in a sense that they accept it and they are okay with it. I'm a butch gay guy (oh boy, more definitions) and I enjoy hanging out with straight people and they know that I'm queer as folk. Of course, that's in New York. Other places, I am completely ignorant about (except for San Francisco).

So, for my hetero, homo and undecided fellows out there, there is a queer guy here in WiiChat and he has the hots for Link.

P.S. "The_Loose_Cannon..." east-siiiiiiidde!!!
P.P.S. And no, I don't use the wiimote as a vibrator.

Last edited:
straight as far as im aware (im 14 so i dont know when i will "ultimatly know")

ninja senses said:
wtf is with all the bi's and gays on here? im straight, i love women, everything about them, i dont understand homosexuality or why anyone would want to be and I never will.

how could a male be gay when there is so many great things about females?
i agree i'll never understand it

Bubbagump said:
i agree i'll never understand it

Well, I'll agree women are hot and cute. With their big tits, wet pussy and soft skin. Problem is...
....its just my dick just doesn't respond to it!!! :incazzato:

As said before, I struggled with my homosexuality since I was 11. When I was 18, I came to terms to it and accepted that I'm never gonna taste poonanny - that warm apple pie. But hey, since my biology is more inclined to the male specie and that going against your body is not recommended (as said by the APA - click if you want to learn more of us "people"), I accepted who I am.

Jayman said:
Wow... Posted this last night and I see a heated argument! What did I do?! :ee5k:

Anyway, somebody asked what a hag and stag is. Fag hags are girls who hang around gay people. Fag stags are "straight guys" who hang around gay people. How is a hag stag possible? Believe me, one of my buddies is a stag or could be called a "metrosexual (hmm... too much definitions here...)"

As for those who say that being gay is a choice and for those who don't understand homosexuality, I tell you this.

Wouldn't it suck when you were 11 that you're attracted to guys instead of girls? And all your life, you tried to make your dick "open up" to chicks, but can't?

It just happens, I don't know how. I didn't wake up and said to myself, "Gee, I think I'm going to be gay my whole life!" :tard: We remember that point in time where we were about to pass the threshold of puberty. Somehow, "genetically" or "psychologically" or "environmentally" (there are a lot of theories out there trying to explain homosexuality) factors had bestowed upon me the curse or gift of being gay. Would I like to be straight? Hmm... Nope. Boys are cute and Link is feckin' hot! (Sorry Zelda fans)

It is a mystery, yes, to those who are not gay, lesbian, bi and transsexual, since they didn't undergo the internal conflicts and the threatening external conflicts that beckoned. It seems far-fetched for guys to imagine two guys doing stuff since society speaks of male and female alone. It is a mystery by factors. Factors such as 1) lack of information or enlightenment, 2) apathy and 3) conformity.

So should I enlighten you guys? I don't know. But just by the very presence of this heated argument and the very presence of unawareness proves that homosexuality is still in the fringe of getting accepted. It is also apparent that homosexuality is here and that it is getting a voice from themselves and their supporters.

As of now, more and more people are opening up to the "homo" thing in a sense that they accept it and they are okay with it. I'm a butch gay guy (oh boy, more definitions) and I enjoy hanging out with straight people and they know that I'm queer as folk. Of course, that's in New York. Other places, I am completely ignorant about (except for San Francisco).

So, for my hetero, homo and undecided fellows out there, there is a queer guy here in WiiChat and he has the hots for Link.

P.S. "The_Loose_Cannon..." east-siiiiiiidde!!!
P.P.S. And no, I don't use the wiimote as a vibrator.

lol youve officially made me laugh. :)

the only thing i disagree with you is being gay isnt genetic. many people think it is because youre just attracted to who you think is "attractive" which is what alot of people have been saying (just not in that context)

when i watch tv and i see angelina jolie on i go CRAZY! id probably turn "dyke" for her in a heartbeat!!! but does that make me a lesbian right now as we speak? no. i just find "beauty" in something. its not a sexual act, its a "hedonistic superficial act". had i PROBABLY be locked up in a room with her, i wouldnt know a single thing in "pleasing the same sex" which may sound odd at first but makes sense if you think about it.

what i mean when i say being gay is a lifestyle and a choice, i dont mean that one morning like you said im going to roll out of bed and call myself "joe" (instead of jill my name) and start going to gay clubs lol. what i mean is that when youre hitting puberty and you realize that youre having a "crush" on your best friend who lives nextdoor and she too is a girl. its your choice from that moment on to be with girls or boys. you can "experiment" and go throughout life living "a lie" to later feel it is "about that time" to come out of the closet. see what im saying?

like i said i have many friends in the gay community who have perfectly straight families and siblings but somehow they turned out gay. genetics really has nothing to do with it. it really doesnt. i mean if you look on your family tree and you start doing your punet squares and thinking of mendel what would be the dominent and recessive gene here? Straight and straigher? but in a retaliation, its like how both parents have blue eyes and you got brown some how? no no one slept with the mail man but do you see where im going with that as well?

then theres the god thing which i dont want to get into no matter what anyone says. you guys read my point in my previous post and thats all i have to say about that.

anyways, thats my "arguement" lol which isnt really an arguement again so dont take it in a harsh tone. im just saying it to make a point that you and i agree on MANY points but unfortunitly disagree with the "genetics thing"

ETA- people tend to think that "transgender people" are "gay or lesbians" its not true! that is a popular misconception. basically its like this. youre born a woman you develope as a woman BUT they believe that it was "a mistake" they arent happy about who they are. they feel that they were born to be a man so they start off "cross dressing" (think of the movie "boys dont cry" which is one of my favorite movies!), does that mean that because you dress like a boy and act like a boy that youre now a "dyke lesbian?" no it means youre going through life as a "man" you address everyone as you would normally but as a man....penis or no penis. you hit on women just as men would and you fall inlove with them. thats NOT being a lesbian.

some people have the surgery where they believe that "the woman private parts" mimic the "male private parts" and have a prostetic "man part". its fully funtional (but no sperm) and they are now men and take the medication to become a man (IE testasterome for one). same goes as from male to female. they have the surgery and turn their "manhood" inside out and off to mimic the "female privates".

Last edited by a moderator:
who cares

Jayman said:
...'cause I'm one!

Which one? The gay one. Anybody else? :cornut:

who cares that he is gay, does it really matter...so what if hes gay...i dont care it doesnt affect me...why are people so mean to gay people?

By "openminded" I was referring to the people who acceps facts of life that might seem weird to most other people.
but anyway, sorry for mention It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back