Any Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals, Transsexuals, Hags and Stags here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe said:
whats so bad about gays....it never really hurts anyone....and since when is it a sin to hang out with a homosexual person!? Even so, you yourself have to admit it sounds stupid to ignore someone just because they're gay, sometimes they really cant help how they think!

u dont hav eto ignore them, u just dont PURPOSELY talk to them or hang out with them. and being gay is a sin so....

WHO SAID it was bad to hang out with them, you can hang out with them but, you cant turn gay like them, and you have to try to convert them to GOD, they need to know JESUS so they wont go to HELL!!!

(I'll being to going to bed also shortly, untill then, ill be here backing SHOKO all the WAY!!!)

CyanRussel said:
So You Guys Read The Bible, Huh?

Ok... What Happened To Sodom And Gommarah? Matter Of Fact, Why Did God Destroy That Place?

DOESNT INCLUDE SHOKO, ANYBODY CAN TELL HE READS THE BIBLE
OMG! GOOD POINT! THEY WERE DESTROYED CAUSE THEY WERE GAY! LMAO!

Segregation to homosexuals huh? Might as well have them all wear a pink band around their shoulder so we all know who we shouldn't have contact with.

Shoko said:
and being gay is a sin so....

so your saying that all gays are to be avoided by any means necessary. and that just because somebody is gay that you should stop having all contact with them, you know what, i hope somebody really close to you ends up coming out to you one day, and then you all of a sudden just stop having contact with them because there gay. then you would realize how stupid your plan is

Divum said:
Segregation to homosexuals huh? Might as well have them all wear a pink band around their shoulder so we all know who we shouldn't have contact with.

I NEVER SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT. AND MY MISTAKE, U CAN HANG OUT WITH THEM, CAUSE THATS HOW U TEACH THEM THE BIBLE

Stranger said:
so your saying that all gays are to be avoided by any means necessary. and that just because somebody is gay that you should stop having all contact with them, you know what, i hope somebody really close to you ends up coming out to you one day, and then you all of a sudden just stop having contact with them because there gay.

SO U THINK BEING GAY IS OK? DO YA?

Stranger said:
so your saying that all gays are to be avoided by any means necessary. and that just because somebody is gay that you should stop having all contact with them, you know what, i hope somebody really close to you ends up coming out to you one day, and then you all of a sudden just stop having contact with them because there gay.
Nobody said you couldnt hang out with them, all we said is that you can with them but dont turn gay like them! Convert them to GOD!!

Stranger said:
so your saying that all gays are to be avoided by any means necessary. and that just because somebody is gay that you should stop having all contact with them, you know what, i hope somebody really close to you ends up coming out to you one day, and then you all of a sudden just stop having contact with them because there gay. then you would realize how stupid your plan is
Yea, do you thinks being gay is good? If so, EXPLAIN!

Stranger said:

WERE TALKIN ABOUT NOT BEIN GAY WITH THEM AND NOT TELLING THEM THE TRUTH. MY MISTAKE THOUGH, I DIDNT CLARIFY THAT WELL ENOUGH

Shoko said:
and en4neo. i know u mean good but ur just making christians look dumb cause u have everything mixed up. u need a better understanding

(I was just lying about the shutting off my comp thing, I'd like to annoy you haters once more.)

Actually, you're the one making Christians look dumb. You're just too proud to realise that.

I need a better understanding? I've gone to a catholic school for the first 8 years of my education.

I think I understand enough, junior.

Shoko said:
I NEVER SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT. AND MY MISTAKE, U CAN HANG OUT WITH THEM, CAUSE THATS HOW U TEACH THEM THE BIBLE
Wait, maybe we should just round them all up and send them all to a "learning camp"~! That would be a lot easier.

En4Neo said:
(I was just lying about the shutting off my comp thing, I'd like to annoy you haters once more.)

Actually, you're the one making Christians look dumb. You're just too proud to realise that.

I need a better understanding? I've gone to a catholic school for the first 8 years of my education.

I think I understand enough, junior.

SO WHY DO U CONTRIDICT URSELF IN POST?

So they are making up stuff as they go are they (don't you realise you not proving anything to anyone and what you are saying isn't affecting anyone except yourselves)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back