Any one think ssbb suck is stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
asdfghjkl said:
you do know nintendo has the power to make this game with possibly 8 ppl. 4 gamecube, 4 wiimote. and if 12 but controls are cramped, using classic controler.

A smash bros game with 8 characters on a stage?

No.

Who the Hell made this thread!!!

(This thread makes no sense to me, if you dont like SSBB.....then go drink a glass of STFU, just so you wont say anything bad about it.......and if you dont know what "STFU" means.....heres the def. Shut The Fluck Up!)

CyanRussel said:
Who the Hell made this thread!!!

(This thread makes no sense to me, if you dont like SSBB.....then go drink a glass of STFU, just so you wont say anything bad about it.......and if you dont know what "STFU" means.....heres the def. Shut The Fluck Up!)
rofl cyan you facehead :lol: :lol: :lol:

But yea this thread is just gay XP

Ronald said:
This game will fail.
yea, it will fail :rolleyes.....even though it'll sell millions and its freakin more popular and wanted than mario galaxy. why do u think we have an SSBB section and not a mario galaxy section? stfu, gtfo....thx :yesnod:

Ronald said:
We are talking about how ssbb wont be good and no one really likes it therefor will refrain from buying it. Can someone explain why you people think that?
I like how you came with saying "Ssbb wont be good" and junk because you just are doing to either bug people or either stand on you're opinion which you haven't really proved, And i'm not stopping you from doing your 'Thang' but uh i wana see WHY it sucks and HOW it sucks. You really just kind of make your self just like "Uh.. because i said so.." you tell me one thing to why you think it will fail- And another thing... i feal sorry for your Wii..

Pit (Kid Icarus) said:
rofl cyan you facehead :lol: :lol: :lol:

But yea this thread is just gay XP

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I LOVE THAT FREAKING INSULT!!!!! facehead....... wheneever you have a post with that i crack up.
but as much as i hate this thread, the topic, and all who agree, people have the write to speak. But i like ssbb, so dont group me with the brawl haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back