any VC games that wish you had not downloaded ???list them here

Yeah but...

Originally Posted by bigwilliiy
Metroid, something about it i dont like its too....vertical

Now metroid on the other hand is different!!!

Theres a reason that one became a long line of sequels remakes and such that game was GREAT in its time. It was long, difficult but not too difficult, had a password, and one VERY important aspect (in my opinion anyway) VARIETY that game had so many things to collect energy tanks, missle upgrades,extra weapons, powerups and the spinball was cool cause it allowed you to blow up and find many secret passages to more powerups! like I said before alot of young gamers would'nt apprieciate most of those games in that era cause 8-bits was all we had (god I sound so old) but if you were back then you would've seen how much metroid stood out from the rest... ;)

Goemon SNES, but that's really the only one.

I thought it looked cool, but it's just not very fun IMO. Feels like an old NES game.

lol at these posts.....here are my thoughts,

-Original Mario Bros mostly fun for 2 players.
-the bastards have pacman as a SNES game? like 800 points?
-c'mon blades of steel!
-if you didnt like metroid you are crazy.
- I was thinking of buying double dungeons, glad i didnt.
-SFII thing was a scam.

games I regret buying......

- Gradius......could have gotten at least GRadius III, if not an experimental TG-16 shooter since I dont own any.
- Lode Runner..........yes, house mates peer pressuring me. Should have at least got battle LR. is that any good?
- Tecmo Bowl.......should have waited for Super Tecmo Bowl, but it was too damn tough.
- Punch Out.........2 seconds delay = punches to the face.
- Streets of Rage II- not as good as I remember at all.....wish double dragon II was out.

I think I don't regret any VC game I currently own... ...cool! xD

Conan the Librarian said:
- Punch Out.........2 seconds delay = punches to the face.
II was out.

wow, what tv are you playing on? i have no delay on mine.

i love all of the VC games i downloaded..

Mario Brothers
Super Mario Brothers
Super Mario Brothers 2
Super Mario Brothers 3
Super Mario Brothers: Lost Levels
Super Mario World
Mario Kart 64
Donkey Kong Country
Dokney Kong Country 2
Kirby's Adventure
The Legend of Zelda
A Link to the Past
Ocarina of Time
Star Fox 64
F-Zero
Tecmo Bowl
TMNT
Punch Out
Paper Mario
NES Open
Mach Rider (I owned it and love it. If you never played it, u prob wont like it)
Ninja Gaiden

Still waiting 4....
RPG
Kart
and others that i cant think of

most of these i owned before. i regret not keeping them..

vigalante for the TG-16 is a TERRIBLE game. Thats really the only one i can't stand, I had memories of splatterhouse when I downloaded it but it losts its appeal very quickly for me and now I regret that one as well. I downloaded bomberman mainly for a friend to enjoy it and think he likes it. might be the only tg-16 game on my wii that gets used now.

heymoe99 said:
wow, what tv are you playing on? i have no delay on mine.

42" Magnavox LCD, not that the TV would matter unless it was from czechoslovakia. I'm thinking the slight delay is the wireless remote, and it would improve with the gamecube controller. If you cant notice the delay, than im a better player at punchout than you:wink: just kidding with you.

SMB3
Not that it's not a great game. It's classic. I think I just played waaaaaay too much of it back in the day.

- Lode Runner..........yes, house mates peer pressuring me. Should have at least got battle LR. is that any good?

I like it but I can understand why other people would probably not like it. You have to really be into puzzle games and this one has a lot of trial and error so you have to have a lot of patience and really use your brain to figure the stages out. I get stuck about a million times all the time and have to restart the stage with several of the puzzles.

You can play 5 players at one time on this one too. I've played against one other person and it was fun. I bet it would be great with a large group of people playing at once.

dis is where i check for vc reviews

http://www.vc-reviews.com/

anyway i only have bomberman right now and i havnt played it.. i cant wait till my cousins come over and play bomber man xD but.. i dont get how we can play 5 players:wtf:

- I was thinking of buying double dungeons, glad i didnt.

Why would you even consider it? Even by the pictures and the description it looks tragic.

Me and my house mates were up late one night pissed out of our minds and, honestly, my jokes, to that point of the night were hysterical. I thought, for some stupid reason, that me buying Double Dungeons would keep the night rolling with hysterics. Sadly, the night ended there.

Back