any VC games that wish you had not downloaded ???list them here

Bah, give Kid Icarus a second chance~!!! Why don't you like it?

Last edited:
I have only downloaded Diddy's Kong Quest, Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and ActRaiser. I like all these games but expected Sonic to be better.

Yeah Kid Icarus was kinda crap (And hard to get into)

I have the original Star Fox 64 for Nintendo 64 and I beat it in 49 minutes. Even with all the varying planetsyou can go to. It really does suck.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Yeah Kid Icarus was kinda crap (And hard to get into)

thats interesting to know, bc Kid Icarus was one of those games I just never happened to play, never had a friend with it, never rented it, and since it was always so hyped up , and pretty much one of nintendos more popular titles back then , i assumed it would be decent. huh.......it looked kinda like if you crossed metroid and zelda II, but no good?............wow...........I would have just always assumed.

VC

I downloaded so much VC games! The best I think is Super Mario 64 and the worst I would say is definitely Kid Icarus. I would recommend Super Mario 64 even if it is shelling out ten bucks. I repeat though, DONT GET KID ICARUS! And please don't reply negative comments about me, this post or Kid Icarus.

SF 64 was a god of Video games. I think you just went through the INCREDIBLY EASY storymode. Get all stars and badges for the planets/stages. Thats what makes it interesting.

@Conan-No, Kid Icarus was a platformer/shooter which already makes it pretty decent, but the overrepetitivness and bland movements just made Pit a subpar Fireball Mario. It's cool to play...for 5 minutes.
I give it a 6/10 actually.

Bonks Adventure.

Holy good god, that is the worst game I have ever played in my life.

Zelda 2 adventure of Link

no story and Link's sword is as long as a toothpic, i die every 5 min

And maybe Yoshi's Island

thought it would be more adventurous but it wasnt, it was pic the way u go, over and over and over again

all games on vc suck because the points system they should be free and there is a huge lag with some games and ugh

Here are some responses:

Kid Icarus: Never played it before VC. IT'S GOOD!!
People that say it sucks just suck AT it.

JJ and Jeff: I too got it for laughs. I can't believe someone else did also. It made my friend and I laugh for a night, so it's all good.

Star Fox 64: How can someone think this game sucks? Are you okay?

Game I regret: Super Mario World. The controls are whack using a GC controller (I don't have the Classic).

Back