The Wii has
1) Wario Ware
2) DBZ
3) Sonic
4) Trumai Center
5) SSX Blur
6) Zelda
7)Wii Sports
Plus VC games (and there's over 10 great games on that alone)
Plus the Wii has Super Paper Mario, Mortal Kombat, Mario Party 8, and Spiderman 3 coming out in the next 2 months.

JerrodDRagon said:
The Wii has
1) Wario Ware
2) DBZ
3) Sonic
4) Trumai Center
5) SSX Blur
6) Zelda
7)Wii Sports
Plus the Wii has Super Paper Mario, Mortal Kombat, Mario Party 8, and Spiderman 3 coming out in the next 2 months.

I think we are talking about good games worth playing for over a few hours.

So let me fix your list.
1)Zelda
2)Wario Ware (though not worth 50 bucks)

and wii sports which comes with the system. Thats it.
Wii play is a joke, SSX blur is horrible.. the rest are terrible or not worth playing for very long.
Of course this is subjective but i believe it is shared by many.

But yeah, the 360 more good games than i can count on both hands. Anyone try that dead rising game.. freakin fun.

Remember this though, the 360 has been out for over a year now so its going to have more good games than the wii, but the wii has only been out for 5 months and its quite a few good games, like Zelda, Godfather, Wario Ware, Tiger Woods, Excite Truck etc.

BTW The Godfather isnt really just a port, it has updated visuals, more missions etc.

IMO i think Gears of War was over hyped, coz IMO it was ****

I have owned both a Wii and a 360. I have to say I only like the wii for the games you cannot get on the 360 but that's about it. The new controller is ok and all but it dosn't make it a great console IMO.
The 360 is just amazing. I am playing Oblivion right now and it so stunning. I would not sacrifice the beautiful graphics for one second for a motion controller. It just wouldn't be the same.

MasterJedi2U said:
So true...and Microsoft has a HUGE variety of games to choose from in their library. I've already got a list of like 10-15 taht I want to get and are about to be released which is why I'm working like a madman to save money to get an Elite (maybe a Premium...all depends on the benefits v cons).

Hell if you want just 3 reasons to get a 360 I"ll give em to you:
1) Gears of War
2) Mass Effect
3) Halo 3
that is so true:yesnod:

I play Gears of War, its good... Not as good as SOCOM, but good...

Let's sum this up real nice for everyone...

There is only 1 Wii title worth owning right now...Zelda. The rest are dog turd. I could name at least a dozen definite buys for the 360 either out now or by the end of the year. It's getting pretty hard to convince myself not to sell the Wii for a 360 or PS3.

Also, the whole developement time argument is worthless. Mario Galaxy was announced in May '05 and won't ship until 12/31/2007. Same for Metroid Prime 3. I'm sure both will have good graphics, but not 360/PS3 good.

I'd rather wait more than a year for a quality game w/ nice graphics than get somehting mediocre in 4-5 months.

If Super Paper Mario isn't the best thing since sliced bread, I may have to trade up.

Thats a complete lie and your own opinion. Get a life. And please trade your Wii in so someone else can enjoy it. They're are plenty of great decent games for the Wii. They just do not appeal to you. Fine then I can respect that. However don't call the Wii games you don't like but many others do "dog turd" cuz its not true.

DBZ is a pretty fun (and long) game on the Wii, its worth its price tag even if your mot a DBZ fan. Red Steel is also fun and since almost every weekend there's a sale for the game making it onyl 30 bucks its worth that. Sonic is fun and If you can get ir for 40 bucks its worth it seeing how its the best Sonic game in 5 years.

i had a wii, i changed to 360 because most of the games on wii aren't fun and they dont fit will with the motion control, only warioware and zelda but the rest sucked!!! and i had to keep trading games so i can stayed satisfied so i just traded my wii for a 360 and now im having more fun like with rainbow six vegas, gow, cod2 and 3 wwe 2007, and i just got xbox live which ROCKS!!! i just gotta say 360 is way better the gameplay and GRAPHICS are awesome, wii is good i love nintendo but i think they are not going for graphics which most of percent in this generation wants, not gc graphics or ps2 graphics.

360 GAMES
1. GEARS
2. HALO 3
3. ASSASINS CREED
4. DEVIL MAY CRY 4
5. FABLE 2
6. GEARS 2
7. RAINBOW SIX VEGAS
8. RAINBOW SIX VEGAS 2
9. GRAW 1 & 2
10. MASS EFFECT
11. CRACKDOWN
12. OBLIVION
and much more!! that are great with the 360 and the graphics

WII GAMES
1. ZELDA
2. SSBB
3. MARIO GALAXY
4. SONIC
5. WARIOWARE
????? those are the only good games that fit really well with the wii-mote thats all wow disappointing, dbz sucks with the wiimote, also madden and damn that sucks!! and most of them are PORTS!!

I am by no means a M$ fanboy, but I love my 360 more than my Wii. 360 has way more and better games. The graphics are way better. The Wii in comparison is fun but child's play. All my serious gaming gets done on 360.

JerrodDRagon said:
The Wii has
1) Wario Ware
2) DBZ
3) Sonic
4) Trumai Center
5) SSX Blur
6) Zelda
7)Wii Sports
o rly?
lets see how man scored above 8.5 on ign
WOW
only 1! ZELDA (to be fair 2 scored 8.4 though, but still means they're average games)
shall i give you a list of a few good 360 games?
oblivion
rainbow six vegas
gears of war
crackdown
lost planet
and lets look on ign,.....
wow they all got a 8.5 or above!

Back