are there any WII JACKETS left

jjrules352

Mario Kart here I come!!!
Sep 1, 2007
france
well there is no sign of them on the nintendo uk website which is samae as french so do you know how to get them as i owned a wii before the passed date?

Its not like they have a limited number of them. Just wait until they get more in stock.

even if they had them it will take forever to get them.
It took nintendo an entire month to finally get them to me.

they're not that great anyways. I only use them when I have friends over that don't know how to use a wiimote without hitting something :)

lol i dont use mine because i cant be fussed taking it off just to put the wiimote in my guitar hero controller then when im finished to put it back on the wiimote again i just leave it off lol

Bigred said:
...they're not that great anyways.

They're awesome, they protect the $40 Remote, and anything else they may hit. Most importantly, there is no other product that would protect someone's face. I have hit myself in the forehead on purpose trying to simulate an accident and it just doesn't hurt.

It sounds wiitarded when I explain it.

No...they don't have anymore jackets because I ate them all. :crazy:

I really like mine though. It gives good grip when your hand gets sweaty, and the open face isn't in the way of the buttons like most of the 3rd party jackets. The only thing I don't like is the bulbous end. They could have trimmed it down just a little bit and it still would have been just as protective.

The bulbous end is what makes it 300 times better than all the rest. It's a great cushion of air to protect property, faces, but most likely, the remote.

lmao as if ur gunna hit someone in the face how hard do u swing ur wiimote lmao u dont need to be in a massive area just enough for arm space lol by the sounds of it u ppl throw ur wiimote across the room lmfao

I personally hate them, but I use the Guitar and gun add-ons a lot. I have the Nyko charge station, and I have to remove the replacement remote cover they give you, so it fits in the gun shell.

Back