Carnival Games, rofl

VidyaVince said:
Lol, pedobear.

But yeah, I feel as if this game is a slap in the face to gamers. It just shows that a game with ONLY minigames can sell.
How is it a slap in the face if people are buying it?

It may not appeal to the gamers out there, but my 5-year-old loves it. She can play most of the games without having any help or needing an adult to do things for her. For a young kid who wants to play on the Wii on her own, a game like this is worth it, IMNSHO.

And FTR, not all games are super-duper easy. My husband and I have both played some of the games, and a few of them require a steady head and a thinking brain. They're not just fluffy.

Good description BlueEyes. Have you tried the nerves-o-steel game? I don't think I have ever beat that one. Frustratingly impossible. I get pity tickets for trying though. The strength tester requires practically running in place to shake the wiimote enough. The darts take some getting used to, but my favorite is probably super-spilled milk where you can knock down the giant piles of milk bottles. Ski-ball and hoops are also great.

Judging this game based off a 1 minute preview is just silly. I would rather listen to a real reviewer anyway. OP is probably the kid in the video, gets paid by how many viewers there were. Probably trying to be controversial so we all look at it.

ummm yeah, this game is incredibly challenging, most of the minigames will have you pressing the little red power button after a few trys

sirgrim said:
Good description BlueEyes. Have you tried the nerves-o-steel game? I don't think I have ever beat that one. Frustratingly impossible. I get pity tickets for trying though. The strength tester requires practically running in place to shake the wiimote enough. The darts take some getting used to, but my favorite is probably super-spilled milk where you can knock down the giant piles of milk bottles. Ski-ball and hoops are also great.

Judging this game based off a 1 minute preview is just silly. I would rather listen to a real reviewer anyway. OP is probably the kid in the video, gets paid by how many viewers there were. Probably trying to be controversial so we all look at it.

How true. That Nerves-o-Steel game is impossible for me. I am still amazed at how much it feels like I'm getting an electric shock when I botch it up! I found the football throw game tough like the darts; similar motion but having to contend with the moving tires. I really do enjoy the hoops shot, and dunking the redneck, though! :crazy:

Ok I have a dumb question and I have only had my Wii a week. Mostly play bowling but i bought Carnival games. I put it in last night made my person named her dressed her. But then couldn't figure out how to actually get a game to start. Do I need to buy tickets 1st? I got to the signs where yu choose Lovers Lane or Crawl Alley and I see the games. But then I am lost I keept getting prizes to show up.. And on each game there is squares 1 then 2 up to 4. But anyway sorry for being dumb but I want to play it and couldn't figure it out. I saw where you pick clothes a picture of a ticket and a lock I think. I was playing the single player just me. Thanks, Rose

Rose4uKY said:
Ok I have a dumb question and I have only had my Wii a week. Mostly play bowling but i bought Carnival games. I put it in last night made my person named her dressed her. But then couldn't figure out how to actually get a game to start. Do I need to buy tickets 1st? I got to the signs where yu choose Lovers Lane or Crawl Alley and I see the games. But then I am lost I keept getting prizes to show up.. And on each game there is squares 1 then 2 up to 4. But anyway sorry for being dumb but I want to play it and couldn't figure it out. I saw where you pick clothes a picture of a ticket and a lock I think. I was playing the single player just me. Thanks, Rose

No, from the Main Screen, click on the left side (for single-player mode), then choose one of the areas (Lovers' Lane, Rodent Row, etc.) Then click on the pictures that represent a particular game. Once the game screen loads, if you wait, first you'll get a little intro, then an instructions window, then the game starts. You can bypass the little intro and the instructions by pressing the 'A' button, but you'll probably want to watch them the first time you play any game. Once you finish a game, you'll get (hopefully) tickets...

Last edited:
IwataS said:
that expotv site pays people to make video reviews. video games are 5 bucks a pop. i have made a few hundred bucks making them myself, you should join and post your own review of carnival games. i mostly watch the video game ones before i decide to buy them. thank god i saw how easy that game was haha

He made $5 for that review?
Crap! I need to go get a video camera and make my own reviews.

LoganSix said:
He made $5 for that review?
Crap! I need to go get a video camera and make my own reviews.
Hell yeah, I need money for a 360 anyway.

I have about 7 games to review I can think of off the top of my head so thats $35.

thats what i do too. im a member of blockbuster online so i review alot of movies. sometimes ill do gamefly too for the video games but they are a little slower in mailing. video games are personally my favorite on the site

That is alot of "ummmms", lol. I have never seen that game before, it looks like a good one to pick up for my nephew's birthday, (he is going to be 8). Does anyone else have suggestions on kid friendly games-I wanted to get him more than 1. I looked around that expotv site, I also saw the Mario Party 8, which looks good for that age, any objections? On another note I think I am going to give that site a try and make some videos. I looked through their forums and faq's, it seems they really do pay. It is def worth a try! Has anyone else had any experience with them?

animal crossing wild world for the ds is good if you have a ds. its like the sims but 34534x better. http://www.expotv.com/videos/reviews/22/198/AnimalCrossing3AWildWorld/34559

for the wii, i would say maybe mario and sonic at the olympic games although thats gotten mixed reviews http://www.expotv.com/videos/reviews/22/201/Mario26SonicattheOlympicGames/203699

maybe elebits http://www.expotv.com/videos/reviews/22/191/Elebits/229743.

if you dont mind fighting games then i would also say super smash bros. brawl (theres no blood) http://www.expotv.com/videos/reviews/22/191/Super-Smash-Bros-Brawl/254592

Back